AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    So eMail you a list w/ quantities and you can invoice us?

John
    Yes thats correct....as there is no cell service at the hang location we can't take a card or PayPal at the hang, just cash. So the Invoice would let us get your order paid for in advance.
    Arrowhead Equipment -- For all your hammock camping and backpacking gear
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    SLD SL, WBBB XLC, TTTG
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    AHE, HG
    Suspension
    Various
    Paul, That overview map is terrific. It really helps to see where we will be able to set up. I think this campground will be perfect.

Looking forward to this hang.

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    One week until the hang!

Campgrounds on the mountain were scheduled to officially open for the season today. I will be checking in with the forest service tomorrow to see if they have a cleaning schedule for the rest room and an idea if they will be getting the water turned on before next week.

Still a week out but the weather is looking great. Temps in the value show for around 80 so plan for high 60's to lower 70's near camp. That will put lows near 40.

I have heard from several folks and have gear made and packed for them for pick up at the hang. We still have time to work on some gear if anyone wants some stuff. I will have some with us as well from the list I posted above. And of course anything we stock can be brought along to see and feel, just message me no later than Tuesday.
    Arrowhead-Equipment.com Visit AHE on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Check out pictures on Instagram

Hammock
    pick one
    Tarp
    large, Mia palace
    Insulation
    anything warm
    Suspension
    tree or poles
    Quote Originally Posted by pgibson View Post
    One week until the hang! .
    I'm in plan to arrive on Wednesday will check out sites 7-5. Seven depending on weather. For the potluck smoked salmon. For Paul an invoice for epic wipes and a kickback chair to go with the bushman which might become a gear hammock. I plan to bring my hammock stand and maybe Daisy or Mia. On the way up might camp at Angel lake outside of Wells if closed then the lower campground.
    to all have a safe trip

image.jpeg

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    PotLuck: Copy and paste these lines and your addition.
    NAME -----------------------------------Plan to bring
    PGibson and Family--------------Burgers and dogs and Corn Bread + Smores Fixings
    ironfish77 & IRONFISH45 -------Plan to bring baked potatoes and fixings. We will try baking biscuits & Very old fashion Oatmeal Cookies.
    Winged Warrior and MRS. ------Chicken Caesar Salad & a Pasta Salad.
    Daiv/Tanya McBride -------------Pork carnitas
    KSC-------------------------------Chorizos, chips and I will attempt to bake a cake on the Coleman stove (cherry chocolate chip)
    arczeneb-------------------------smoked salmon

Hammock
    SLD SL, WBBB XLC, TTTG
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    AHE, HG
    Suspension
    Various
    Quote Originally Posted by arczeneb View Post
    I'm in plan to arrive on Wednesday will check out sites 7-5. Seven depending on weather. For the potluck smoked salmon. For Paul an invoice for epic wipes and a kickback chair to go with the bushman which might become a gear hammock. I plan to bring my hammock stand and maybe Daisy or Mia. On the way up might camp at Angel lake outside of Wells if closed then the lower campground.
    to all have a safe trip

image.jpeg
    I was told the road is open up to Angel Lake, but not sure how much snow is in the upper campground. If my memory serves me you will have to use your stand in that campground. No trees. I never have been in the lower campground, but it should be snow free and it looks like there are more trees.

I just looked on the reservation site and the upper campground is closed until June 17th.

Looking forward to seeing you at the hang.

Hammock
    Dutch Netless -n- Summer Sock
    Tarp
    Superfly / Noah 12
    Insulation
    Jarbridge, blubber
    Suspension
    Cinch -n- Whoopie

On my way

Stryder --> Salsa, chips, guacamole and possibly a desert...

BUT I am arriving late Thursday (airlines willing) and leaving Saturday morning. I am flying into Salt Lake Thursday from NY for work. Hoping to check out the Uintas Sat/Sun than work on Monday. So my contribution will be for Fri evening. Still putting together a shopping list for Paul & Co.

PotLuck: Copy and paste these lines and your addition.
    NAME -----------------------------------Plan to bring
    PGibson and Family--------------Burgers and dogs and Corn Bread + Smores Fixings
    ironfish77 & IRONFISH45 -------Plan to bring baked potatoes and fixings. We will try baking biscuits & Very old fashion Oatmeal Cookies.
    Winged Warrior and MRS. ------Chicken Caesar Salad & a Pasta Salad.
    Daiv/Tanya McBride -------------Pork carnitas
    KSC-------------------------------Chorizos, chips and I will attempt to bake a cake on the Coleman stove (cherry chocolate chip)
    arczeneb-------------------------smoked salmon
    Jed Pedersen -Dutch oven potatoes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hammock
    AHE 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    AHE Shangi La
    Insulation
    KAQ Prototype
    Suspension
    AHE Whoopie Slings
    Spent most of the day putting together gear for the hang for everyone. I have everything made and packed that anyone has contacted me about. Tomorrow I will be in the shop all day cranking out orders to be sure that the board is clear before we leave for the hang. Wednesday I will be in the shop for a couple hours in the morning and then we will hit the grocery store and then start loading everything for the hang. Plan to leave by 9 am on Thursday and hit the Camp ground by noon give or take a little.

arczeneb told me today that he should be to the campground Wednesday and will work to grab site 6 for the group area.

Any last minute gear needs let me know so I can work them into tomorrows work.

Also lets get a head count going. Post your number if you're coming for sure.

Pgibson + family makes 5 may or may not bring Oreo...have to see if she can squeeze in once I get the rest packed.
    Daiv & Tanya McBride are coming with contact via the Facebook event page with their kiddos....makes 4

=9

I will arrive Thursday and leave late afternoon Saturday. I plan to bring something to share Friday eve since I'll be gone Sat evening. I'm solo. See you all soon.

• + New Posts
  • Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast