Warbonnet XLC and WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly and WD 13
    Insulation
    JRB HG AHE Lynx
    Suspension
    cinch buckles

Another UGQ Fanboy

I had ordered a Burnt Orange Winter Dream 13 for my RidgeRunner and during production I contacted Paul and Missy for a modification and a couple additions. I knew my request would delay my order and I was totally fine with it because of my change requests! As has been stated here before, their customer service, timely responses and willingness to deal with the changes were amazing. I have been so impressed with their customer service, I cannot begin to express my appreciation. Waiting until January was totally acceptable but I was still anxious for my order............SURPRISE!!!!!! Today the post office came by to deliver a last minute amazon order and my son yelled up "your 2 boxes are here"....Two? I replied, and he said yes, 1 from amazon and 1 from UnderGround Quilts in Michigan.....I ran, literally, downstairs, tore open the box and looked at my EARLY Christmas present from Paul and Missy. The workmanship is phenominal and man is this thing enormous but packs down super small in the stuff sack. Not ultra light I realize, but it is ULTRA AWESOME. I know, pics will be posted when I get it set up... Thanks to UGQ, Paul and Missy you are awesome and have definitely earned a repeat customer. Merry Christmas!!!!

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR
    Tarp
    Dutchware Bonded
    Insulation
    Enlightened / HG
    Suspension
    HG Daisy Chain
    Images
    Now I'm really stoked. Just ordered my 12' WD for my RR yesterday. Counting the weeks. This will be my first order with them.

Hammock
    Warbonnet XLC and WBRR
    Tarp
    Superfly and WD 13
    Insulation
    JRB HG AHE Lynx
    Suspension
    cinch buckles
    Quote Originally Posted by brohawk View Post
    Now I'm really stoked. Just ordered my 12' WD for my RR yesterday. Counting the weeks. This will be my first order with them.
    It was my 1st order with them as well. you will not be disappointed

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    The wife and i both recieved our new Winter Dream tarps before Christmas and have to say that we echo your responce to your new tarp!,Beautiful!!
    Missy does all the tarp building from what i understand and Paul does the quilts now and if you think your happy with your new tarp then just wait untill you get a new underquilt or topquilt from them.
    Their work and craftsmanship are top of the line and they build beautiful products.
    We have been return customers ever since our first purchase wich was Flight Jacket tq's, we were so blown away about how nice they turned out that we ended up getting Zepplin uq's for both of us as well, followed by the new tarps that we had our eyes on ever since we got a chance to really check one out at a group hang.
    The door snaps were a very strong selling point for us as well as knowing how much work and pride that UGQ puts into everything they do, The wife and i will be returning customers for a very long time.
    Next on our list is summer tq and uq sets, most likely 30° set ups .
    Enjoy your new tarp, i know we will enjoy ours for years to come!

• + New Posts