Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images

Introducing the new Help Center and Community

Please keep in mind, these are both works in progress, and we'll be making some changes to the look and layout over the next few days

Our new help center is a searchable knowledge base of information we've put together for you. Right now, we're starting with just the most frequently asked questions and policies, but as we build it up, it will include walkthroughs, tips and tricks, and any information we think will be valuable to our customer base. You can also post relevant questions, or offer suggestions right on the individual posts.

You can access it here: https://ripstopbytheroll.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Our new Online community is a place for you to ask questions, offer suggestions, or just interact with us and other customers. Once you sign up for an account, you'll be able to post, asking your own questions, and responding to other's questions as well. Do you want to see HyperD carried in a specific color? Or a Double Ended Stuff sack kit that offers a combination not currently available? This is where you want to ask, because as your request gains momentum, we'll work to make it happen.

You can find the community here: https://ripstopbytheroll.zendesk.com...mmunity/topics

There are several nice features with this system:
    • The searches work for both the knowledge base and the online community. Simply use the search bar, and any relevant postings from either will show up in the results.
    • You can open a new support ticket with us simply by clicking "Submit a request"
    • Chat, when it's online, is right there on the page.
    • As questions are asked via the online community, they and their answers become part of the searchable database. Leading to people after you getting answers faster.

We'll also be converting to a new ticket based support system in the coming days. Right now, it's only accessible through the "Support" button on the site (when chat is offline) or through the "Submit a request" button on the links above. But soon, all customer support will funnel through this new system.

We'll be rolling out some great changes to the site, some great new features, and new products in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!

Hammock
    DIY Hyper 1.0
    Tarp
    DIY Hex12
    Insulation
    DIY TQ and pad
    Suspension
    DIY UCR
    Awsome! You guys really are the best in the industry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Hammock
    DIY HyperD 1.0
    Tarp
    RSBTR DIY Hex 12
    Insulation
    DIY APEX UQ/ TQ
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE
    Keep the greatness coming RSBTR!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    DIY 11' Airwave w top cover
    Tarp
    DIY silpoly 1.1 XL
    Insulation
    DIY Down
    Suspension
    DIY Whoopie Hooks
    This is great. this is why I keep ordering
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

Hammock
    DH TB #1832; DW Chameleon; DIYs
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    LL20°GP/LH,SLD,DIY
    Suspension
    Amsteel/web/bling
    Images
    Few questions/problems...thought it might benefit others here as well that run into difficulties so posting rather than reaching out via the RBTR website.

This login appears to be different from my standard RBTR site login info, is that intentional?

I've communicated via email before, so when attempting to "Get a password", it gives me an error that my password cannot be reset: "You cannot reset your password". Tried with Chrome and Chrome mobile so far.

Could I duplicate my standard RBTR login and use it for the Help Center and Community?

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    MW Monster
    Insulation
    DIY TQ/ HG UQ
    Suspension
    DIY Whoppies
    Great idea. I love your live chat concept too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    I would rather be in the woods... my dog would rather be in the pool. My wife thinks we are both nuts.

Hammock
    DH Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ - Printed SilP
    Insulation
    Loco Libre/UGQ
    Suspension
    Multibuckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Eidson View Post
    Few questions/problems...thought it might benefit others here as well that run into difficulties so posting rather than reaching out via the RBTR website.

This login appears to be different from my standard RBTR site login info, is that intentional?

I've communicated via email before, so when attempting to "Get a password", it gives me an error that my password cannot be reset: "You cannot reset your password". Tried with Chrome and Chrome mobile so far.

Could I duplicate my standard RBTR login and use it for the Help Center and Community?
    It's run off a separate database from the Webstore, so you'll need a new login password. That being said, you can use the same email you use on the Webstore if you want, Honestly, it'll help us keep track of who is who. We do not have access to passwords on either site, so that doesn't matter.

You'll need to click on "New to Ripstop by the Roll? Sign up"

After signing up, and doing the "I'm not a robot" Photo test for a second, you should see a notice like this:

Sign-up complete

Thank you for signing up, Justin.
    A welcome email will be sent to [email protected] shortly, containing a verification link that enables you to sign in.
    If you don't receive an email from us within a couple of minutes, please check your junk/spam folder.

Email should be in your inbox.. and from there, you click on the link, set a password and you're good to go

Hammock
    DH TB #1832; DW Chameleon; DIYs
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    LL20°GP/LH,SLD,DIY
    Suspension
    Amsteel/web/bling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hk2001 View Post
    It's run off a separate database from the Webstore, so you'll need a new login password. That being said, you can use the same email you use on the Webstore if you want, Honestly, it'll help us keep track of who is who. We do not have access to passwords on either site, so that doesn't matter.

You'll need to click on "New to Ripstop by the Roll? Sign up"

After signing up, and doing the "I'm not a robot" Photo test for a second, you should see a notice like this:

Sign-up complete

Thank you for signing up, Justin.
    A welcome email will be sent to [email protected] shortly, containing a verification link that enables you to sign in.
    If you don't receive an email from us within a couple of minutes, please check your junk/spam folder.

Email should be in your inbox.. and from there, you click on the link, set a password and you're good to go
    Thank you sir! Appreciate all the info and walk-through.

• + New Posts