HH Deluxe/ DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ WB Superfl
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

TATO Gear - growing to serve you and now partnered with Dutchware

Thanks entirely to the support of our friends, family, and customers we here at TATO Gear are proud to present you with some exciting news.

Moving forward, all TATO Gear products will be EXCLUSIVELY distributed through DutchwareGear.com - we've partnered with Dutchwaregear.com fully, and we're excited about this opportunity to better serve your needs and continue to grow.
    As a small bit of background, we've been partnered with Dutchware for several years now - besides our own website and a few others internationally Dutchware Gear has been a trusted outlet for our products domestically. Our founder (and machinist), Bryan, due to his love of camping and outdoorsmanship expanded his business from "just" a machine shop to a business in which he designed and produced quality outdoor products for the small but common problems he encountered. Thus was born TATO Gear as a cottage vendor and retailer of outdoor hardware.

What does this evolution of our business mean for you? Several things, we think:

1) We'll be able to focus more on innovation, shifting resources from small-time production runs to more large scale projects that frees others up to work on new and exciting products.

2) Single point of purchase means that rather than having to wonder "who's running what sale" or "who's got a better price," it's one point of sale and one price.

3) One retailer, several products - what this means is that more often than not, small hardware products like what we and Dutch offer are bought together. Now, as opposed to having to hit two websites for your hardware needs they're all available at one convenient spot.

4) Outstanding customer service. Dutch and his team have a proven record of providing exemplary customer service. While we have always striven to be the best, ultimately we're a small team of people who all play multiple roles in the company. Dutch comes to the table with a dedicated problem-solution team, and we think you deserve that sort of service.

To those out there that we support through gifts of gear for raffles and such, we've still got your back. If you've got a project or charity you want our help with, we're still here to pitch in what products we can. This doesn't mean we're going away as a company, it means we're GROWING as a company and we're still 100% here for you backing your projects, your charities, and our products with warranties and quality. Fundamentally, the only thing that's changing here is the retailer...and we're ABSOLUTELY confident that it's a change for the better...for you, for Dutchware, and for us here at TATO Gear.

If you have any questions or concerns, as always feel free to reach out to us.

(Note: For those of you who've reached out about when hammock stands would be available again, this is why we've been quiet. Sorry. We won't let it happen again)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Offering fine and unique outdoor products for the serious hiker and hammocker.
    Available at the following retailers:Tier Gear, Dutchware

Hammock
    Warbonnet RR / BlackbirdXLC
    Tarp
    SimplyLightDesigns
    Insulation
    Lynx / LocoLibre
    Suspension
    webbing/buckles
    Images
    Good news indeed but my wife already things I'm having an affair with DutchWareGear.

Hammock
    HH Deluxe/ DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ WB Superfl
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailSlug View Post
    Good news indeed but my wife already things I'm having an affair with DutchWareGear.
    For what it's worth, anything plastic or any hangles you've bought mean you've been having an affair with TATO Gear and you didn't even know it...you dirty thing, you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Offering fine and unique outdoor products for the serious hiker and hammocker.
    Available at the following retailers:Tier Gear, Dutchware

Hammock
    WL Lite Owl
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    LL UQ, WB Diamond
    Suspension
    Whoopie or BH
    It was simply a matter of time before fate brought us together. I just received your quilt hangers & ridgeline hangers from DW & like how they improve my UQ. Thank you for your product innovation & your partnership with Dutch!

Hammock
    WB Blackbird XLC
    Tarp
    WB Thunderfly
    Insulation
    WB Quilts
    Suspension
    Beckett / Whoopies
    I think I got the second last Tato stand kit from Dutchware - does that mean Tato has gotten out of of the stand/kit business? Or just that there's going to be a new distribution model?

• + New Posts