UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images

UGQ BLACK FRIDAY SALE

UGQ BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Welcome to our 5th Annual Black Friday Sale running from November 22, 2016 through November 27, 2016. We are doing things a little different this year offering a limited selection of products but at much deeper discounts than our typical sale, A'LA MASSDROP. We have a limited number of each item available and once they are gone they are gone....

We expect lead times to grow during this sale and a revised lead time will be posted once the sale is complete. No additional products are available for this sale and orders will be filled in the order they are received after previous production orders are completed.

Sale Rules:

1) NO DISCOUNT CODE NEEDED, PRICES WILL BE REFLECTED ON SPECIAL EVENT WEBSITE PAGE
    2) SALE PRICES APPLY ONLY TO NEW ORDERS
    3) NO SUBSTITUTIONS, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET
    4) QUANTITIES ARE LIMITED SO ORDER SOONER THAN LATER
    5) WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO END THE SALE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE

>>>CLICK HERE TO VISIT SPECIAL EVENTS PAGE<<<

20% OFF MSRP 20d SIL/PU POLYESTER WINTER DREAM TARPS

Our Winter Dream Series of Cat Cut tarps will keep both you and your gear dry from the heaviest rain and snow. Providing double doors that include high strength snap closures at both ends allows you to batten down the hatches when the weather turns for the worst. Constructed using a super low stretch Sil/PU coated 20d Ripstop Polyester. Sil/PU Polyester also has the advantage of naturally repelling water, this means your tarp will be much lighter when wet and pack up much smaller as it will not absorb water like a traditional Sil/PU Nylon will. All tarps have Triple Stitched Polyester French Seam Ridge with double split ring ridge connection, Black Polyester double stitched reinforced structural edge detail and our unique double split ring "ZERO STRESS" tie outs. Tarps include 5x9 Sil Nylon Stuff Sack (0.5 oz). Stakes, Guy Lines, and Tarp Ridge Line NOT INCLUDED

All Tarps are shipped with a French Seam Ridge, while this type of seam is less prone to leaking with proper setup you may desire to seam seal it to insure a dry pitch. If you select 4 Panel Pulls they will need to be seam sealed prior to use. Due to the high number of tarp orders expected with this sale seam sealing is not an option for these tarps.

AVAILABLE COLORS: DARK OLIVE, CHARCOAL GREY, OLIVE DRAB, BURNT ORANGE, MOROCCAN BLUE, AND FOLIAGE GREEN

25% OFF 20*F(-6*C) ZEPPELIN UQ 44WIDE

A ZEPPELIN Under Quilt is one of the best ways to stay warm in your hammock. The Special Edition Zeppelin Under Quilts are constructed with an outer shell of Olive Brown HD1.0 DWR Ripstop Nylon and an inner shell of Black M10 a light weight silky smooth 10d 0.66oz DWR Nylon Taffeta. Each quilt features 10 dual differential cut chambers which provides for maximum loft. Each chamber is filled with the right amount of 800 UltimaDOWN to a density of 130%. We provide smaller chambers than most other cottage quilt makers resulting in better distribution and stability of the down chamber. All four lengths will be available for purchase.

25% OFF 20*F(-6*C) FLIGHT JACKET TOP QUILT

Our most popular Flight Jacket Top Quilt and the best all around performer. These Special Edition FLIGHT JACKET Top Quilts are constructed with an outer shell of Olive Brown HD1.0 DWR Ripstop Nylon and an inner shell of Black M10 a light weight silky smooth 10d 0.66oz DWR Nylon Taffeta. Each quilt features 18-21 isolated down chambers so your down stays put. Each chamber is filled with the right amount of 800 UltimaDOWN to a density of 130%. We provide smaller chambers than most other cottage quilt makers resulting in better distribution and stability of the down chamber. Sizes available 50X72, 55X72, 50X78, 55X78, 50X84, 55X84

We will update this thread with a link to the Special Event Page on our website when the sale starts.
    Last edited by sr1355; 11-21-2016 at 20:22.
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Taper/Footbox

Will we still get choice of taper or footbox ?

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx and Burrow
    Suspension
    Strap and Buckle
    Umm drool! I have been loving my new uq and now I might have a chance of convincing my wife to let me get a tq too lol thanks!
    The camper formerly known as HikingDad...

Hammock
    DIY TCF Sage Green
    Tarp
    Noah's Tarp 12x12
    Insulation
    MAMW TQ, UGQ UQ
    Suspension
    webbing/whoopies
    Images
    Great deals! My wife and I both have the 20* Zeppelin UQ's. Just spent last night out in mine, it got down to 34* and I was toasty warm. Highly recommend!

Hammock
    Chameleon, Netless
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12, WB ThFly
    Insulation
    UGQ , HG, WB
    Suspension
    Dutch, Turtle Ties
    Assuming ordering options like internal pole mods will not be part of the sale?

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    UGQ H11/12 WD11
    Insulation
    UGQ TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies w/ ET's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by f1prb22 View Post
    Will we still get choice of taper or footbox ?
    Foot Box will be standard snap and draw, you will have choice of taper styles on Flight Jacket. To get this deep a discount we need to move as efficiently as possible with all order by standardizing as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Us5Camp View Post
    Assuming ordering options like internal pole mods will not be part of the sale?
    Yes, both internal and external poles will be available for ordering.
    Happy Hangin'

Paul - Master Fabric Welder @ UGQ

>>>VISIT UGQ OUTDOOR HERE<<<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    WBBB XLC, left lay
    Tarp
    HG Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG Inc and Burrow
    Suspension
    Ti Strap Anchors
    Images
    i wish your down skully's were on sale too. i prefer your down hats to anything else out there.

Hammock
    DH Darien
    Tarp
    WB Edge/Superfly
    Insulation
    Burrow, Phoenix
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Bic View Post
    Umm drool! I have been loving my new uq and now I might have a chance of convincing my wife to let me get a tq too lol thanks!
    You going to do a review of your UGQ quilt? Perhaps show it off on one of the views while you're in the field? There aren't a lot of UGQ reviews on YouTube. :/
    The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    WOW, 25% off Zepplins and Flight Jackets,I dont even need one and i started trying to find an excuse to buy some at these rates!
    Awesome!!

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by novasquid View Post
    i wish your down skully's were on sale too. i prefer your down hats to anything else out there.
    Yeah, grabbed 3 last time they were on Massdrop, the wife was just talking about picking colors for a new one she wants, i have 1 and she has 2 and she wants more, not fair!

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast