Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Hammock
    DIY
    Images

WV>Watoga SP>10/21-23>WaHHA: Who's Coming and Planning thread

WaHHA
    (Watoga Hammock Hangers' Assn.) This is the Planning and Who's Coming thread. Here's the drill: this format has worked well for small friendly gatherings since before the days of spread sheets, so we'll stick with it. Copy the last post in the thread and add your name to the list. If you're arriving early or by some strange means of travel (hiking, bicycle) you can note that if you want. We're in Riverside Campground mostly in the non-electric loop, sites 21, 23, 25 and 42-50. There are no reserved sites this time of year. All or most of these campsites will be available. There are trees for up to 6 hammocks per site. At check-in (if open) tell them you're in the hammock group. Fees come out of the raffle proceeds. PM me if you need a site with electric hookup; there may be competition for them, but maybe I can get one for you (20, 22, 24, 26 & 27 are all nice, but may be taken). All the sites I've mentioned are close to the upper bathhouse (but not too close, except perhaps 42). The bathhouse has nice dish-washing facilities, hot showers, and is heated. Group meals are Saturday supper and Sunday breakfast. If you know what foods you want to bring to share, note that here, too. I'll post details about hikes, weather, the raffle, etc. in the other WaHHA thread, with links to it here if needed. PM me or post questions in the other thread. This one's for the list. Thanks!

WV & wife (David and Barbara) - camping 10/20, will be around earlier - food tbd

Note: Post your info in a reply to the last post in the thread.
    Last edited by WV; 10-12-2016 at 18:23.

Hammock
    BIAS WWM
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix, Burrow
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

WV>Watoga SP>10/21-23>WaHHA: Who's Coming and Planning thread

Cleared the clutter
    Last edited by rog97; 10-11-2016 at 13:49.

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by WV View Post
    WaHHA
    (Watoga Hammock Hangers' Assn.) This is the Planning and Who's Coming thread. Here's the drill: this format has worked well for small friendly gatherings since before the days of spread sheets, so we'll stick with it. Use "Reply with Quote" to copy this post and add your name to the quoted list. If you're arriving early or by some strange means of travel (hiking, bicycle) you can note that if you want. We're in Riverside Campground mostly in the non-electric loop, sites 21, 23, 25 and 42-50. There are no reserved sites this time of year. All or most of these campsites will be available. There are trees for up to 6 hammocks per site. At check-in (if open) tell them you're in the hammock group. Fees come out of the raffle proceeds. PM me if you need a site with electric hookup; there may be competition for them, but maybe I can get one for you (20, 22, 24, 26 & 27 are all nice, but may be taken). All the sites I've mentioned are close to the upper bathhouse (but not too close, except perhaps 42). The bathhouse has nice dish-washing facilities, hot showers, and is heated. Group meals are Saturday supper and Sunday breakfast. If you know what foods you want to bring to share, note that here, too. I'll post details about hikes, weather, the raffle, etc. in the other WaHHA thread, with links to it here if needed. PM me or post questions in the other thread. This one's for the list. Thanks!

WV & wife (David and Barbara) - camping 10/20, will be around earlier - food tbd
    Roger (Rog97). Potato Salad.

Hammock
    HH Explorer w/ Zipper Mod #4
    Tarp
    ZQ Special w/mods
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Cinch and straps
    Images
    Donna here...
    OK...I'm completely lost as to how to do this. I tried...but can't figure out how to do it. I can't seem to be able to add below Roger's name. Someone help! Thank you!

Tim & Donna (2QZQ) Chips or the like for Supper. Some kind of prepackaged pastry for Breakfast. Is someone supplying the plates, napkins, and utensils?
    2QZQ Hammock Specialties
    Specializing in:
    Hennessy Hammock zipper modifications
    Sewn on Tarp doors, Pole Pockets, and Grizz Beaks
    Ridgeline and gear organizers, peak storage bags, UQ protectors,
    2QZQ tree table!

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    WaHHA
    (Watoga Hammock Hangers' Assn.) This is the Planning and Who's Coming thread. Here's the drill: this format has worked well for small friendly gatherings since before the days of spread sheets, so we'll stick with it. Use "Reply with Quote" to copy this post and add your name to the quoted list. If you're arriving early or by some strange means of travel (hiking, bicycle) you can note that if you want. We're in Riverside Campground mostly in the non-electric loop, sites 21, 23, 25 and 42-50. There are no reserved sites this time of year. All or most of these campsites will be available. There are trees for up to 6 hammocks per site. At check-in (if open) tell them you're in the hammock group. Fees come out of the raffle proceeds. PM me if you need a site with electric hookup; there may be competition for them, but maybe I can get one for you (20, 22, 24, 26 & 27 are all nice, but may be taken). All the sites I've mentioned are close to the upper bathhouse (but not too close, except perhaps 42). The bathhouse has nice dish-washing facilities, hot showers, and is heated. Group meals are Saturday supper and Sunday breakfast. If you know what foods you want to bring to share, note that here, too. I'll post details about hikes, weather, the raffle, etc. in the other WaHHA thread, with links to it here if needed. PM me or post questions in the other thread. This one's for the list. Thanks!

Tim & Donna (2QZQ) Chips or the like for Supper. Some kind of prepackaged pastry for Breakfast. Is someone supplying the plates, napkins, and utensils?

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    Spread sheets are beginning to look better... Don't despair, just post that you're coming etc. and I'll make it look like you updated the list perfectly.

David

Hammock
    Dutchwear HalfZip
    Tarp
    Squidbilly made
    Insulation
    HG 20º Incubator,
    Suspension
    Straps with beetle
    Images
    Spread sheets are beginning to look better... Don't despair, just post that you're coming etc. and I'll make it look like you updated the list perfectly.

David
    Spreadsheet looks better and easier to see who and what people are bringing.
    I will be there with family of four plus dog. My parents are also coming. We hope to arrive mid day on Friday.
    "Lets drive up to the Hills and get lost somewhere..." Chinatown by Folk Soul Revival
    Life is a Thru Hike... Hike Well. ΙΧΘΥΣ

Hammock
    DIY
    Images
    WaHHA

Tim & Donna (2QZQ) Chips or the like for Supper. Some kind of prepackaged pastry for Breakfast.
    Silverpalm2x -
    family of four plus dog. My parents are also coming. We hope to arrive mid day on Friday.

Hammock
    DIY Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    DIY Xenon Sil,
    Insulation
    3s Yeti
    Suspension
    straps & buckles
    Images
    WaHHA

Tim & Donna (2QZQ) Chips or the like for Supper. Some kind of prepackaged pastry for Breakfast.
    Silverpalm2x -
    family of four plus dog. My parents are also coming. We hope to arrive mid day on Friday.
    Country Roads arriving sometime Friday, one person. Bringing napkins, paper plates, utensils; stuff that won't spoil since I will be hiking a bit before coming on Friday.

Hammock
    WB Blackbird 1.1 dbl
    Tarp
    JRB11x10 Z-P cuben
    Insulation
    Yeti JRB WestMtg
    Suspension
    webbing, Dutchclip
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Country Roads View Post
    Country Roads arriving sometime Friday, one person. Bringing napkins, paper plates, utensils; stuff that won't spoil since I will be hiking a bit before coming on Friday.
    Happy Camper & husband (Tracy & Mark) coming late afternoon on Friday, Oct. 21. Leaving Sunday, Oct. 23. Will be bring water, plus cold drinks and cups, plus hot chocolate for Saturday night dinner. Pepperoni rolls to cook over campfire for Sunday morning.
    Exercise, eat right, die anyway -- Country Roads bumper sticker
    Fall seven times, standup eight. -- Japanese Proverb

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast