Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hammock
    Sawtooth Mountain cheapie
    Tarp
    Bluestone Mountain
    Insulation
    WL TQ/UQ

Backyard testing. golden retriever and miniature dachshund with temp around 49 overnight. They were as happy as little clams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Cave Creek Netted
    Tarp
    Cave Creek FC
    Insulation
    Cave Creek 30
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    The final dog net is coming in the mail today from Cave Creek. Its supposed to rain for a while today and it has been really nasty wet and muddy here in MN from the snow and then warm weather melt. As soon as I can get out without getting too muddy or rained on, i will put up a video review and post the you tube video. The system is fantastic and can't wait to show everyone. I"m sure Cave Creek (Rick) will be adding to his list of buys for this system.

Hammock
    Dogger
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Images
    I put both my beagle and my smaller mutt right in the hammock with me. However, I made the hammock with a thicker material than your average ripstop. They were quite cozy and warm although getting up to go to the bathroom was pretty comical with two dogs laying on my legs. They grumbled a bit when I got back in the hammock.

Hammock
    Cave Creek Netted
    Tarp
    Cave Creek FC
    Insulation
    Cave Creek 30
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    Okay, so I'm waiting on my order from Dutch to finalize the full setup for a video review.. I want to get it all perfect to show how great it is. but here is a teaser of my hang this morning. This netting is fabulous. It is well made, good dimensions, good materials. While the netting ins not necessary now in MN with the cold, it is still awesome for keeping my pup close and don't have to worry about tying him up. He loves it in there!!

Attachment 141586
    Attachment 141587
    Attachment 141588
    Attachment 141589

Contact Rick at Cave Creek Hammocks if you are interested. Otherwise wait for my video review coming sometime hopefully next week.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ; LL/HG TQ
    Suspension
    CL w/ Tensa 4
    Nice! I like that it also solves the problem of how to secure your dog through the night!

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Edge
    Insulation
    Wooki UQ; LL/HG TQ
    Suspension
    CL w/ Tensa 4
    Quote Originally Posted by gbrugs View Post
    Okay, so I'm waiting on my order from Dutch to finalize the full setup for a video review.. I want to get it all perfect to show how great it is. but here is a teaser of my hang this morning. This netting is fabulous. It is well made, good dimensions, good materials. While the netting ins not necessary now in MN with the cold, it is still awesome for keeping my pup close and don't have to worry about tying him up. He loves it in there!!

Attachment 141586
    Attachment 141587
    Attachment 141588
    Attachment 141589

Contact Rick at Cave Creek Hammocks if you are interested. Otherwise wait for my video review coming sometime hopefully next week.
    Nice! I like that it also solves the problem of how to secure your dog through the night!

Hammock
    Cave Creek Netted
    Tarp
    Cave Creek FC
    Insulation
    Cave Creek 30
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Dublinlin View Post
    yes and also keeps your gear secure and off the wet ground! Wait till you see the net tarp integration.

Hammock
    ENO
    Tarp
    CF3 Winter Palace
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Thank you for sharing this. We have 2 pugs and have been looking into keeping them close at night. What a fabulous set up.

Are there panel pulls on the upper portion where one could use hiking poles or spacer bars to open wider by chance? Not a deal breaker if we go this route. Just curious.
    Daisypetal

Hammock
    Cave Creek Netted
    Tarp
    Cave Creek FC
    Insulation
    Cave Creek 30
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisypetal View Post
    Thank you for sharing this. We have 2 pugs and have been looking into keeping them close at night. What a fabulous set up.

Are there panel pulls on the upper portion where one could use hiking poles or spacer bars to open wider by chance? Not a deal breaker if we go this route. Just curious.
    Good question

Rick can make it however you want. There are pulls on just the zipper/door side of mine for that. Rick can put them on both sides for sure.

I plan on attaching my pull out to the inside of my tarp which rick made custom with underbody attachments.

On my video i will show you what i mean. Just waiting for my Dutch order and then ill get it all perfect for the video.

Definitely is an option. Id reach out to Rick. He will make it happen. Let me know if you need contact info. Pm me for info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock
    Cave Creek Netted
    Tarp
    Cave Creek FC
    Insulation
    Cave Creek 30
    Suspension
    Cinch buckle
    Video playlist link:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...BJ-68qjxO-ftgA

Hammock Forum Review Thread Link:
    https://hammockforums.net/forum/show...T-VIDEO-REVIEW

I highly recommend getting the tarp net combo. The inside panel pulls to the netting tie outs make this a must have combination.

Stay tunes, Rick and I have some additions coming up in a month or two that make this even more amazing.

I am open to doing any video of anything you are more curious in seeing more of. If there is something you are curious about or want me to address specifically, let me know.

Pictures:
    Attachment 142008Attachment 142009Attachment 142010Attachment 142011Attachment 142012Attachment 142013Attachment 142014Attachment 142015Attachment 142018

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast