So I recently ordered a tarp from OES, it was an in stock tarpThat was supposed to ship within 5 to 15 business days, I ordered a brown 12 foot Ultra. After 2 weeks of no reply except for an email receipt that he received my money I sent Brian an email. Two weeks later I got a tarp in the mail but never received a reply from my email, however I was still happy. I got home open and set the tarp up, turns out instead of an 12 foot ultra in brown he sent me a 10 foot standard in black that also had hair and dirt all over it, the dirt and color difference I could handle however the size difference and difference in money between the two sizes I could not .I spent the next three weeks trying to contract Bryan with the only contact information he gives which is his email address, after receiving no reply for over a month I contacted my credit card company and a month after that I finally got the charges reversed on my card. I am still in possession of the standard tarp that he sent me. The question is should I send the tarp back to him or should I just keep it? I didn't set out trying to get a free tarp and I do feel a little guilty keeping it, however given the fact that he has still not responded to either my emails or my Banks queries and the fact that there are so many people that he's left on a limb not answering their questions should I even feel guilty about it? what would you do?