I have made 3 integrated under quilt hammocks. 2 with costco down throws and 1 with 3.0 climashield. The summer nights in Central Oregon are too cold for these under quilts and I am looking to find a used 20 or 30 degree that I can make into an integrated under quilt hammock that will be warm enough. Trade one of the three not all of them. All come with loops on ends, fixed ridgeline and ridgeline organizer.

1) 11ft x 68 wide 1.0 Robic grey with blue costco under quilt attached. Navy Blue silk binding for edges. Lays left to right and to reduce weight cut triangles off the sides of the quilt then sewed those triangles together and then sewed that square to the torso region of the under quilt. Used argyle 1.6 oz poly to replace the triangles removed. Down wind blocks on ends of under quilt and has adjustable knotty mods on the left head and right foot. Ends of under quilts have shock cord to adjust up to the hammock.

2) 11ft x 64" wide 1.0 Robic brown with brown costco under quilt. Exactly the same as #1 except color and size. Has antique gold silk binding for edges.

3) 11ft x 60" 1.4 PolyD Khaki with .66 Dark Olive Green Membrane under quilt using same left to right lay and angled material of 3.0 climashield with extra layer of 3.0 climashield on the torso. Black Binding.

I'm a real fan of the integration as it eliminates the fiddle factor of the under quilts and reduces the wall of fabric by slightly pulling down the sides. Again just too cold for this weight. I have pic available for #3.
IMG_1663.jpgIMG_1662.jpgIMG_1669.jpg