Tarp
    Cuban w/ doors
    Insulation
    HG 0* inc/ 20*Burw
    Suspension
    Beetle buckles

Dream-Hammock is a great company

Hi All,

I just wanted to relay to everyone here what a great experience I had dealing with the folks at Dream Hammock.

I had an issue with delivery and lost my package and PapaSmurf and the people at dream hammock were so kind in helping me resolve the issue. They got me a new hammock out in lightening speed, while I was expecting to have to wait at least a couple of more weeks.

They were really nice and compassionate about the whole experience for me. I could tell I was dealing with people who have a heart and aren't simply in this for the sake of money. Business aside, it's people like this that remind me that the human race has hope. If everybody was as compassionate as these people we would have an amazing world

I'm super happy with my hammock, its a work of art really. I'm new to hammock camping and was able to try the experience out last weekend and it was awesome. I slept great, for a solid 8 hours, and probably would've kept sleeping if other campers voices didn't wake me up

Regards,
    Perdurabo

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images

Hammock
    Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Super Fly
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    Great service...very professional...and just plain great people...been dealing with Randy and his family for years..I have been always pleased. Highly recommend them as well. :0)
    Turk3

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair, DH's, WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    Bandit/ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Dutch Swag
    I've had several interactions with Randy & Deanna... very nice people and fantastic hammocks.

Hammock
    DH Sparrow #3008
    Tarp
    OES MacCat Std
    Insulation
    WL 20* Full UQ
    Suspension
    DW 8' Tree Huggers
    I really enjoyed the whole process of purchasing my first cottage made hammock from them. I had an ENO hammock for years before finally pulling the trigger on a custom built hammock. They answered all of my questions (and there were lots of them) and I was glad there was a significant lead time as I ended up making several changes to my order before the hammock was made. Deanna was very patient with me and never complained when I would send her changes. It was a true joy to work with someone that gave real customer service. Something I had though had died out in this country. When I buy my next hammocks, and there will be several (one for summer camping and at least one more for my wife who still uses an ENO doublenest), I will be contracting Randy and Deanna. They have a customer for life.
    I am a 28 year-old trapped in a 62 year-old body!

Hammock
    DH Sparrow/WB RR
    Tarp
    Warbonnet Msc
    Insulation
    Loco Libre
    Suspension
    Beetles
    Amen to that. They have been so helpful, patient, professional, and kind during my decision making process. I have always gotten great and prompt answers to my questions (often well after they should have been sleeping). I cant wait for mine to get here and will definitely buy from them again!

• + New Posts