Hammock
    Trek Light Double
    Tarp
    V9 Strong Tarp
    Images

1% For The Forums update

I just ran the report on all the orders that came through in the past year where 'HammockForums.Net' was chosen in our 'Where did you hear about us?' dropdown. I went ahead and tallied up the 1% and made the donation to the Hammock Forums. It wasn't a big number by any means but hopefully it's comforting to know that a portion of the money you spend at Trek Light Gear will come back to help keep the forums running and bring future improvements.

If you place an order with us, don't forget to let me know that you decided to make your purchase because of the Hammock Forums and I'll always be happy to return 1% of those sales back to the forums. The Trek Light Gear specific forum doesn't seem to get too much activity throughout the year but I'm always listening and available to answer questions and help out when I can. If it seems like a question is better answered by the community than by myself I'll usually hang back and let the forums work their magic but if there's anything I can assist with all you need to do is call me out.

Hope you're all having a great December so far...
    --
    Seth Haber
    Trek Light Gear | Founder, CEO
    p: 720.446.2854
    w: treklightgear.com
    Feel Good. Do Good. Pass It On.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TrekLightGear View Post
    I just ran the report on all the orders that came through in the past year where 'HammockForums.Net' was chosen in our 'Where did you hear about us?' dropdown. I went ahead and tallied up the 1% and made the donation to the Hammock Forums. It wasn't a big number by any means but hopefully it's comforting to know that a portion of the money you spend at Trek Light Gear will come back to help keep the forums running and bring future improvements.

If you place an order with us, don't forget to let me know that you decided to make your purchase because of the Hammock Forums and I'll always be happy to return 1% of those sales back to the forums. The Trek Light Gear specific forum doesn't seem to get too much activity throughout the year but I'm always listening and available to answer questions and help out when I can. If it seems like a question is better answered by the community than by myself I'll usually hang back and let the forums work their magic but if there's anything I can assist with all you need to do is call me out.

Hope you're all having a great December so far...
    Thanks for that, Seth! My TL hammock is a good one! Especially considering the weight capacity to weight ratio, amazing!

Hammock
    DIY, gathered end , w/ spreader
    Tarp
    JRB Universal
    Insulation
    DAM/ HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Webbing and rings
    Images
    Thank you sir... from all of us!
    I too will something make and joy in it's making

Hammock
    Varies
    Tarp
    GargoyleGear Ogee
    Insulation
    UQ-varies w/season
    Suspension
    Dutchgear
    Thank you!
    Dave

"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."~~~May Sarton

Hammock
    Blackbird
    Tarp
    MacCat Standard
    Insulation
    Winter Yeti, MWUQ4
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    We definitely appreciate it when vendors participate and donate to the forums. Works out well for the members when everyone gives back to the community. Thanks Seth!
    “Republics are created by the virtue, public spirit, and intelligence of the citizens. They fall when the wise are banished from the public councils because they dare to be honest, and the profligate are rewarded because they flatter the people, in order to betray them.” ~Judge Joseph Story

- My site: http://www.tothewoods.net/
    - Designer, Jeff's Gear Hammock / Pack Cover by JRB

IMPOSSIBLE JUST TAKES LONGER

Hammock
    depends on weather
    Tarp
    SWT
    Insulation
    various
    Suspension
    Straps, Dutch Clip
    Images
    Can't ask for more than that! Thanks, Seth.

• + New Posts