Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: COGs

Quote Originally Posted by sqidmark View Post
    C'mon, it was 1:30am
    That is inexcusable, as pioneers and path breakers in the hammock world we must be paragons of excellence at all times, shining a bright beacon of hope to the unenlightened tenters crouching in the shadows.

So there is no misunderstanding, that was tongue in cheek.

Seriously though, I'm glad you got something to work and hope this experience doesn't turn you off the COGs. They are still new and there are still lots of attachment methods to be tried and ruled out. I frankly could only come up with a few myself and obviously can't test an idea that I never had, so there will be some trial and error within the community unfortunately. Seems like experimentation is what most of us strive on, at least on this forum, so for some that's probably a good thing.

Just remember, when trying something different or even a "proven" method for the first time, be cautious and stay safe (or try it on the wife apparently...). And most of all, enjoy the hang.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    COG Rope Clips
    [email protected]

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    I have shut this thread down as it has turned into an order/status up date thread for COG business. Actually conducting business on HF is not permitted per the TOS.

Direct quote from TOS
    A. Hammock Forums is a place for the free and impartial exchange of ideas, and any direct involvement in a vendor's operations calls that impartiality into question. Therefore, HF threads will not be used to conduct transactions for businesses.

If you wish to order from COG or want status on your order please follow the links in timplett's signature block. He has provided a link to his web site, his FB page, and his email.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

• + New Posts
  • Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910