DH Sparrow
    Tarp
    HG Dyneema
    Insulation
    LL-40/HG 0
    Suspension
    Becket hitch!
    Not sure if i will be making this hang, sorry yall have fun without me
    To only step where others have stepped means not to have your own adventures. Live, Love, and Adventure so you may leave your own foot prints!

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    I'm in! See you then. I'll bring cash Karla.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    1. harleyfatboy316- glad you are able to make it! And katt.dogg, I hope you are able to come!

2. I hiked in 4 more gallons of water and the original 4 were still there. Woo-Hoo!

3. Someone should bring a roll of toilet paper and we need to remember a trash bag also.

3. The fall colors looked to peak this weekend so I climbed to the top of the tower (only 70 steps) and shot a quick video to showcase the view. I also read the wording to the tower sign so all can learn about Increase A. Lapham.

◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    DH Sparrow and Raven
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter dream
    Insulation
    850 down+body fat
    Suspension
    Woopeeeee
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla "with a k" View Post
    Woo-Hoo! On Friday night we will have our Kikkoman soy sauce brined chicken party! I'll also be bringing baked potatoes (bring your own toppings), carrots, biscuits w/ butter, and apple dessert.

Basically, Friday dinner is provided by Kikkoman! I figure the gift card will cover up to 10 people and we have 6 right now.

Since this is a hike-in site, let's get coordinated with food so we aren't hauling down tons of unnecessary extras.

Here's the link to sign up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...Pdw/edit#gid=0
    Looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
    * Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Hammock
    Raven, SLD Streamliner
    Tarp
    Hanger11WB,WntrHvn
    Insulation
    HG,UGQ,JrB
    Suspension
    UCR's
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Karla "with a k" View Post
    1. harleyfatboy316- glad you are able to make it! And katt.dogg, I hope you are able to come!

2. I hiked in 4 more gallons of water and the original 4 were still there. Woo-Hoo!

3. Someone should bring a roll of toilet paper and we need to remember a trash bag also.

3. The fall colors looked to peak this weekend so I climbed to the top of the tower (only 70 steps) and shot a quick video to showcase the view. I also read the wording to the tower sign so all can learn about Increase A. Lapham.

Nice video, thanks for that!

2. Sounds like we're set on water. Do we have a pot to keep it hot?

3. Most of that is always in my vehicle, remembering to carry it with me is another story............

Hammock
    DIY' 1.6W Hexon 11.5'
    Tarp
    DIY Silpoly 12'
    Insulation
    DIY CS 10 TQ&UQ
    Suspension
    It varies
    Interested in this hang. I'm an hour or so away from Kettle Moraine. Need to do some research on the day pass and read more of this thread to see how much cash to bring.

Crud. It's farther than I thought. For some reason I thought it was around Elkhart Lake
    Last edited by Tyst Död; 11-03-2016 at 18:41.

Hammock
    Raven, SLD Streamliner
    Tarp
    Hanger11WB,WntrHvn
    Insulation
    HG,UGQ,JrB
    Suspension
    UCR's
    Images
    How far are ya? You were thinking Northern Kettles weren't you?

With this group, it'll be worth the drive!

Hammock
    WB XLC and RR
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    W. Logics and UGQ
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Ok, I am an uncommitted "maybe." If my football team wins tomorrow, we will play the following Saturday. Lose, and we are done. If I have that weekend open, I am going to try to make this hang happen. Couple of questions:
    1. I would be rolling into camp between 7-7:30 pm. Is there someplace there that is open where I can pay for my parking/pass/permit thing as an out of stater?
    2. I love to hike and take pictures. Are there some nice trails to choose from?
    3. How much Orange will I need to be wearing so I don't end up hanging on a wall?

Hammock
    11 ft DIY 1.6 HyperD Diamd Ripstop
    Tarp
    UGQ WD 13 End Mods
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    1. I would be rolling into camp between 7-7:30 pm. Is there someplace there that is open where I can pay for my parking/pass/permit thing as an out of stater?A ranger is at the station until 9pm and can sell you a permit (or you can self register and fill out an envelope). The gates close at 9pm.
    2. I love to hike and take pictures. Are there some nice trails to choose from?Yes, we will be camping right off the Ice Age Trail and there are other trails in the park plus the view on top of the tower is great.
    3. How much Orange will I need to be wearing so I don't end up hanging on a wall?[/QUOTE]There is no hunting allowed in this park. Wear as much or as little as you'd like.
    Last edited by Karla "with a k"; 11-04-2016 at 19:35.
    ◘ May 17-19: BACONFEST @ Interstate WI SP ◘ Oct 3-6: miCHILIgan @ Middleville, MI ◘ YouTube: karlawithak216 ◘ Instagram: i.am.karla.with.a.k ◘ 99 months

Hammock
    DIY Bananahammock
    Tarp
    Dutch Duo
    Insulation
    DIY / HG Incubator
    Suspension
    Kevlar & UCR
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsnake View Post
    Ok, I am an uncommitted "maybe." If my football team wins tomorrow, we will play the following Saturday. Lose, and we are done. If I have that weekend open, I am going to try to make this hang happen. Couple of questions:
    1. I would be rolling into camp between 7-7:30 pm. Is there someplace there that is open where I can pay for my parking/pass/permit thing as an out of stater?
    2. I love to hike and take pictures. Are there some nice trails to choose from?
    3. How much Orange will I need to be wearing so I don't end up hanging on a wall?
    You are going to try to make this hang happen? Sounds like you are trying to throw the game. Let me know if you do because I got a bet to place.
    Get lost in the woods and find yourself again. A vacation,to me, is working with your hands and surviving because of the fruits of your labor. In the business world I teach;in the natural world I learn.

• + New Posts
  • Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast