yes please
    Tarp
    HG cuben w/ doors
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    kevlar straps
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyiguana View Post
    The few extra ounces are absolutely worth getting a wide in my opinion. Not everyone is skinny and comfortable in a regular width. I have a 50" chest and therefore prefer a 55" TQ. Agree with Brutal on this one.
    Chest measurement is a poor metric for a TQ. Chest size is measured around the entire circumference of the chest. You're not asking a TQ to cover your back..only your front and sides. You didn't specify if you've tried both sizes. I used to believe I needed a wide because the forum overwhelmingly recommended it when I was new. After using a standard I feel it's worth pointing out to newbies that you can be just as comfortable in a 50"

Quote Originally Posted by Kroma View Post
    Chest measurement is a poor metric for a TQ. Chest size is measured around the entire circumference of the chest. You're not asking a TQ to cover your back..only your front and sides. You didn't specify if you've tried both sizes. I used to believe I needed a wide because the forum overwhelmingly recommended it when I was new. After using a standard I feel it's worth pointing out to newbies that you can be just as comfortable in a 50"
    Kroma, you are entitled to your opinion. I know what works best for me and that's all that matters. UGQ sizes TQ based on laying on your side, measuring from the floor, around your chest and shoulders, and back to the floor...plus 5 or so inches. Therefore, using this method, a 55" quilt works best for me. Please don't post your opinion as a fact when it's not.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Hammock
    yes please
    Tarp
    HG cuben w/ doors
    Insulation
    HG Burrow/Phoenix
    Suspension
    kevlar straps
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzyiguana View Post
    Kroma, you are entitled to your opinion. I know what works best for me and that's all that matters. UGQ sizes TQ based on laying on your side, measuring from the floor, around your chest and shoulders, and back to the floor...plus 5 or so inches. Therefore, using this method, a 55" quilt works best for me. Please don't post your opinion as a fact when it's not.

Sounds like you have a hard time with different perspectives peace out

Not the case at all. We are on here to help each other have a great experience. Everyone including myself values folks' perspectives. It's the way one words such responses that can come off as offensive. Peace out to you too, and happy hanging Kroma!

• + New Posts
  • Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234