Hi fellow outdoors folk,

I'd just like to share a recent experience which goes against the tide of recent popular opinion.

Over the past year or so I've been collecting information and searching forums in order to buy what I believe to be the ultimate Tarp.
The MacCat deluxe in SilPro complete with the MacCat guyline and stakes came out way above any others for my mission profile.

Reading previous comments I very nearly didn't make my purchase..................However, against the odds I decided that this WAS the one for me.
I made my purchase and heard nothing from Brian until the Postman delivered a package here in the UK some 3 weeks later.
To my delight the Tarp inside was flawless, superbly designed and beautifully constructed, a work of art in detail and attention.

The morale of this story is in this modern age of technology, when we have instant communication we expect it in everything we do. IF someone is working hard to produce a product like this it takes TIME and this is the thing you can never get enough of. Have a little faith that what you ordered will be delivered.

This is THE BEST tarp I have ever owned, give Brian MacMillin at OES the opportunity to create what may be the same for you !