I would suggest that buyer/seller feedback be added to this forum for each user. It is common on other forums. It provides both buyers and sellers with important information. Such as if a person is interested in buying an item and the seller shows a history of not being honest in the description, or delayed shipment, outright ripping someone off or on the other side that they are just the opposite and provide honest info, quick shipment, well packed, etc - all of that is of importance to the buyer to base their decision to buy or not. Same thing as to the buyers. In some cases their are problem buyers and that can and should be noted as well.
I know that I am having trouble with one seller right now jerking me around for days about shipping the package out. After two days - oh I forgot. I always ship immediately. I'll take care of it. And then I get a tracking number for a shipment. Except it is only a printed out label. No shipment has taken place. Next day it still shows no shipment. I'm told that he left it with the building office of his apartment building for mail pickup. And then get this part he tells me ........... that after the pickup the mailman doesn't scan it in to the system until the next day. Yeah right. So it will show up the next day. Not to worry. Well it did not. And then another day goes by and again it is still a no show. But I'm told that he has sent out about 30 packages this way and it's not a problem. Just be patient and wait and my package will show up sometime. Another 3/4 day goes by and still - no package acceptance. Surprise surprise. I guess the mailman only comes to his apartment building every four or more days.
If there was a feedback portion this would curtail a lot of this type of problem as well as others. Sellers would not do this stuff because they would fear being reported. Or if they did a buyer could see and be forewarned. These are only some examples. I'm sure we all could come up with many more.
Point being that I feel that this is needed here and would provide real value. If a moderator needs more info, as to what other sites have this, or whatever, please feel free to contact me.