Tarp
    Vertex, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images

Warbonnet Fever and cheating on my Clark TX-250

Ok....I've been sleeping with my Clark TX 250 for years but cheating on her in my dreams with a Warbonnet. I need room....lots of it and the Warbonnets seem to have that in "spades". At 6'3" and weighing in around 260 I'm wide across the shoulders and a side sleeper. I'm ready to spring here brothers......am I making the right bet here?

Hammock
    DREAM HAMMOCK
    Tarp
    U G Q .
    Insulation
    U G Q .
    Suspension
    RSBTR STRAPS
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BiskitznGravy View Post
    Ok....I've been sleeping with my Clark TX 250 for years but cheating on her in my dreams with a Warbonnet. I need room....lots of it and the Warbonnets seem to have that in "spades". At 6'3" and weighing in around 260 I'm wide across the shoulders and a side sleeper. I'm ready to spring here brothers......am I making the right bet here?
    Only you can answer that quwstion,but if more width is what your looking for maybe you should take a look around at all the other vendors.
    Dream hammocks made me a custom Thunderbird that's 72 inche's wide and i love all that room, i'm 6'2 and alittle over 400 lbs, i was heavier when i got the Tbird but have been losing weight and still love the extra width.
    Dutch also makes wider hammocks, shop around is my opinion.there have been alot of wider fabrics come to market in the last year.

Hammock
    Clark TX-250, WBBB XLC 1.7
    Tarp
    Vertex, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
    Only you can answer that quwstion,but if more width is what your looking for maybe you should take a look around at all the other vendors.
    Dream hammocks made me a custom Thunderbird that's 72 inche's wide and i love all that room, i'm 6'2 and alittle over 400 lbs, i was heavier when i got the Tbird but have been losing weight and still love the extra width.
    Dutch also makes wider hammocks, shop around is my opinion.there have been alot of wider fabrics come to market in the last year.
    Checked out Dream Hammock; good looking wares. Lots of boutique hammock companies doing custom builds these days which makes sense. I'll, reach out to them and get some inputs on my performance requirements. The Clark is really nice but I'm a side sleeper and some nights it can disappoint unless I'm just dead tired.

Hammock
    Clark TX-250, WBBB XLC 1.7
    Tarp
    Vertex, Superfly
    Insulation
    JRB Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Its resolved....I just dropped some change on a Superfly Tarp and Warbonnet XLC 1.7 double layer with buckles. The reviews as well as feedback from the plant (who I reached out to for help) sealed the deal. Excited....new toy....kinda. lol.
    "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet"- Abraham Lincoln.

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    You will like. I am 6ft2 and 275 and have been using several BBs ( 1.1 DL, 1.7DL and a Multicam DL ) for about 6 years and find them plenty big because of the foot box. I normally sleep on my back in a hammock but I have also slept on both sides in my BBs.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

• + New Posts