Tarp
    Eno Pro Rainfly
    Insulation
    Winter yeti.
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings

Ticket to the moon?

Hey guys,
    I was perusing the brands of hammocks listed on the main forum page and I noticed that "Ticket To the Moon" was not listed. Are they really unpopular or something?

The thru-hiker test.
    Drop a skittle on the trail. A day hiker will walk by, A section hiker will eat it, A thru hiker will eat and look for more.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.7 SL
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    WB and UGQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies or Straps
    Images
    From what I've seen they are just ENO style parachute nylon hammocks. Haven't really looked at any of their other gear if they even have any. Have not read anything negative in terms of products or service.
    Don't let life get in the way of living.

Hammock
    LSOH,WARRIOR EDGE
    Tarp
    dd xl
    Insulation
    LSOH Toaster Down
    Suspension
    various
    i got an eno ,a dutchware 11 ft 1.6 ( or 1.9 cant remember ) argon, a few home made and my tttm is my most comfy go to hammock ,I like the width of it got the tarp and bug net at Costco 2 years ago on a whim ,and love it ,not fussed about the tarp, to small for me ,but I car camp ,I might have to try 1 of dutches new wide hammocks, for me I could not get comfy in the narrower hammocks ,and I am not that big ,5.8" 200lbs .Ticket To the Moon is as good as any other mass produced gear ,,just change out there rope ends and rope tree straps for some real tree straps
    always use tree straps please

Hammock
    WBBB SL 1.7
    Tarp
    WB Mamajamba
    Insulation
    WB 0° Wooki +3oz
    Suspension
    Beetle Buckles
    Images
    Afaik sub-forums are created if there is a demand for them. Meaning, in order to get a forum dedicated to Ticket to the Moon, there need to be way more threads about their gear. Since TTTM is just another parachute hammock, I don't see this happening. They are better than ENO in my opinion, though, because they offer more generous dimensions. In Europe, I would recommend them to a beginner since we have very few choices over here. But in the US there are so many great cottage gear alternatives that often are cheaper and better, that I can't think of a good reason of buying them there.

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    Years ago TTTM was an active topic of discussion. They had their champions just like the rest. However, the choice and options were far more limited. I haven't compared sizes, but the Dutch hammocks are significantly cheaper if I understand correctly and are back by Dutch himself, which for those who know him, says a lot.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Hammock
    HH Expedition, HH Explorer Dlx
    Tarp
    Noah 12, BCUSA 10
    Insulation
    JRB Nest, Old Rag
    Suspension
    Stock HH w/rings
    Images
    Just to be very clear, this is posted at the top of the vendor section area of HF

These forums are not a seal of approval by Hammock Forums. The sub-forums are simply for organizational purposes.

HF utilizes the vendor sub forums as a way to allow the members to easily search/find information related to vendors who have a lot, and that means a LOT, of posts on HF and as a way for the MODS to better deal with the influx of threads for a vendor. That a vendor has or does not have a vendor specific forum should not be viewed as an endorsement by HF nor is it a marketing tool for a vendor. It is just an organizational method to assist both HF and our user base.
    Deb
    TOS Terms of Service Link
    Guidelines to New For Sale Section Link
    How to obtain access & maintain your threads in For Sale Section Link
    Guidelines for Want to Buy (WTB) Section
    Hammock Acronyms

"The older I get, the more I appreciate my rural childhood. I spent a lot of time outdoors, unsupervised, which is a blessing." Barbara Kingsolver

Hammock
    WBBBXLC
    Tarp
    Hilleberg 10 UL
    Insulation
    HG Phoenix 20
    Suspension
    Cinch buckles
    Images
    I sleep in one every night at home, so I'd say they are pretty ok. Just wish I had an apartment with better suspension opportunities so I could get a bigger version.

• + New Posts