HH Deluxe/ DIY Gathered End
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ WB Superfl
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings

Update on TATO Gear Hammock Stands

As our festival stands aren't selling as well as the camping stand we raised the 1st run quantity to 75 units. We are almost halfway through our Kickstarter campaign with 16 days to go and are 62% funded and are trending toward a successful campaign but it looks like it will be close. A big thanks to everyone who has supported us and shared our campaign so far.

We visited the Yates Place hang this weekend in NC and wanted to say thanks for the positive feedback and support that came from everyone there on the new stand. I sure had a great time.

One thing we've learned in the process of our previous Kickstarters and this current one is that Kickstarter uses and algorithm to rank campaigns. It seems the more activity a campaign has the higher it ranks. Even if this stand isn't on your want list, we are asking all of our followers and friends to go pledge $1 to help our ranking. Your credit card doesn't get charged until the campaign has ended and reached it's goal. This gives you the opportunity to help my ranking and if need be remove your pledge right before the end of the campaign if you don't want to be charged.

Again, A big thanks for everyones support!! You can support us here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...d-by-tato-gear
    Last edited by TATO; 03-14-2016 at 12:22. Reason: Forgot Link
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Offering fine and unique outdoor products for the serious hiker and hammocker.
    Available at the following retailers:Tier Gear, Dutchware

Hammock
    Work in Prog
    Images
    This stand is sweet. easy, light. With all the trees tato could have chosen, and yates has plenty, he set up and showed off his stand. hope to line up one of these but not this soon. I will help the campaign tho.

Hammock
    Towns End BGBH
    Tarp
    UGQ WD12
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Ultimate Straps
    Images
    +1 on miyanc's comments. Looked at the stand this past weekend at Uwharrie and loved it! We discussed some possible modifications that might be kicked around. All in all, it will be a great product and a real good addition to any hanger's equipment list. Looking forward to doing some kayak/beach camping with it!
    Retired US Navy, 10-year Stage IIIb colon cancer survivor. I believe my last words will be "Hold my beer..."

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    MW Monster
    Insulation
    DIY TQ/ HG UQ
    Suspension
    DIY Whoppies
    I'd really like to pull the trigger on one of the Camping models, but don't want to wait until July. Any idea what the price will be after the KS campaign?
    I would rather be in the woods... my dog would rather be in the pool. My wife thinks we are both nuts.

Hammock
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ WB Superfl
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by BigE94 View Post
    I'd really like to pull the trigger on one of the Camping models, but don't want to wait until July. Any idea what the price will be after the KS campaign?
    The camping model will more than likely come in retail $250 - $260 after the Kickstarter. We won't be shipping these from our website any sooner than after the Kickstarter units ships in July and if we don't get funded with the Kickstarter it will be a bit longer than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hammock
    XLC, DIY, GT Dbl for day hiking
    Tarp
    WL OMW
    Insulation
    AHE KAQ JUQ, HG0B
    Suspension
    Web with Triangles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TATO View Post
    The camping model will more than likely come in retail $250 - $260 after the Kickstarter. We won't be shipping these from our website any sooner than after the Kickstarter units ships in July and if we don't get funded with the Kickstarter it will be a bit longer than that.
    Nooooooo !!
    I must have mine by the second week of July.

TGHSKSB#5
    Have sherpas, will travel...
    Triangles, it's all about the triangles.
    H30º ™
    HTA

8.7167º

Hammock
    Raven, SLD Streamliner
    Tarp
    Hanger11WB,WntrHvn
    Insulation
    HG,UGQ,JrB
    Suspension
    UCR's
    Images
    I WAS anxiously waiting for this campaign to get started, with all the claims of how much better than the "other" stand it would be. Note, not so much, as it seems the initial report wasn't comparing the same models.

Good luck to ya TATO, I hope the campaign goes well. I just choose not to be involved.

Hammock
    Tarp
    HH Hex/ WB Superfl
    Insulation
    DIY Underquilt
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by goobie View Post
    I WAS anxiously waiting for this campaign to get started, with all the claims of how much better than the "other" stand it would be. Note, not so much, as it seems the initial report wasn't comparing the same models.

Good luck to ya TATO, I hope the campaign goes well. I just choose not to be involved.
    I would like your feedback here as I don't understand what the comparisons are you're referring to. Thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Texas Hill Country, Canada, Southern Mexico, Northern Alabama
    Hammock
    Dutchware 11ft double layer
    Tarp
    SLD Winter Haven
    Insulation
    UGQ 20*TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Whoppie Slings
    Quote Originally Posted by goobie View Post

Personally I don't get to excited about comparisons
    I'm a Very Satisfied Tato Kit Owner and WILL be in line for the camper come July..The immediate and obvious advantage is the weight and compact-ability! I choose to be involved!
    No matter where you go...There you are..

Images
    It's too bad it only ships to the US...

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast