WBBB 1.0 Dbl
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    Mt. Washington 3
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDaddy View Post
    Okay, I give. I'm coming no matter what.

How about we do a little something regarding the Hate Beans set up. I already have all the meat but you folks can pitch in on the beans portion. I generally do about 5 or 6 different types of beans. Call out what you will take care of. I only need two (2) regular size cans of each. I have a can opener to bring. Let everyone participate. Don't say you'll bring all of them (that means you Squid. You know how you are. Generous to a fault).

Dark Red Kidney Beans (2 cans)
    Light Red Kidney Beans (2 cans)
    Black Beans (2 cans) a must have!
    Chili Hot Beans (2 cans) another must have!
    Pinto Beans (2 cans)
    Great Northern/White Beans (2 cans)
    Cannellini Beans (2 cans)

No type of green bean, lima, black eyed pea beans accepted. They are too soft for this format and by thier natural definition are considered a vegetable and therefore healthy. There's nothing healthy implied or intended about Hate Beans. I reserve the right to reject your fancy pants beans with additional whatever and sauces. Keep it simple: cheap, pre-processed in a can with juices beans. Whatever doesn't get called by Thursday night I'll pick up on the way out of town Friday at lunch.

See you dogs at Wolf Pen Friday afternoon as soon as I can get there, minus a speeding ticket from the Mississippi or Alabama five-O. Snitches get stitches in ditches.

I have no idea why I just went there.
    I will bring a couple of cans of Black Beans. If you don't get any other volunteers, I can pick up more.

My son won't make it this time due to heavy school work. So hopefully that will keep the campfire humor tamed down.
    Tim
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. ~ Douglas Adams

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Hammock
    Dutch 11 PolyD; Junglenest
    Tarp
    HG; ENO
    Insulation
    HG; Jacks R Better
    Suspension
    numerous, seasonal
    Images

How about we do a little something regarding the Hate Beans set up. I already have all the meat but you folks can pitch in on the beans portion. I generally do about 5 or 6 different types of beans. Call out what you will take care of. I only need two (2) regular size cans of each. I have a can opener to bring. Let everyone participate. Don't say you'll bring all of them (that means you Squid. You know how you are. Generous to a fault).

Pinto Beans (2 cans)

No type of green bean, lima, black eyed pea beans accepted. They are too soft for this format and by thier natural definition are considered a vegetable and therefore healthy. There's nothing healthy implied or intended about Hate Beans. I reserve the right to reject your fancy pants beans with additional whatever and sauces. Keep it simple: cheap, pre-processed in a can with juices beans. Whatever doesn't get called by Thursday night I'll pick up on the way out of town Friday at lunch.

See you dogs at Wolf Pen Friday afternoon as soon as I can get there, minus a speeding ticket from the Mississippi or Alabama five-O. Snitches get stitches in ditches.

We will bring 2 cans of Cannellini Beans.

Hammock
    Dutch 11 PolyD; Junglenest
    Tarp
    HG; ENO
    Insulation
    HG; Jacks R Better
    Suspension
    numerous, seasonal
    Images
    OK, here are my plans. Wanda and I will be up Friday afternoon and our daughter will arrive sometime Friday night. This will be the first time my wife will sleep in a hammock so we are bringing our 19ft pop-up camper, just in case it is not her bag. We also plan to leave Sunday and head to the mountains of Georgia for a few days to car camp. The camper will give the ladies a place to change clothes and such.
    Wanda will be bringing two homemade Pound Cakes for Saturday night.

We will bring 2 cans of Cannellini Beans.

Hammock
    Dutch Half Wit
    Tarp
    Squidbilly 1000
    Insulation
    yes
    Suspension
    adj web, whoopies
    Images
    I also have a package of shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream if that will not defile the hate beans.

And I agree the campfire humor should be kept at a socially acceptable level considering the company. We don't want people to think we are uncouth rednecks (even if some of us may be).
    "There's not much of a learning curve with a tent. Lay on the ground and suffer; repeat as often as necessary." - Silvrsurfr

http://jnunniv.wordpress.com

Hammock
    Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx/burrow
    Suspension
    Woopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnunniv View Post
    I also have a package of shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream if that will not defile the hate beans.

And I agree the campfire humor should be kept at a socially acceptable level considering the company. We don't want people to think we are uncouth rednecks (even if some of us may be).
    I will have to give Austin a briefing.

Hammock
    Dutch Half Wit
    Tarp
    Squidbilly 1000
    Insulation
    yes
    Suspension
    adj web, whoopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bammacker View Post
    I will have to give Austin a briefing.
    Who's going to brief everyone else? LoL
    "There's not much of a learning curve with a tent. Lay on the ground and suffer; repeat as often as necessary." - Silvrsurfr

http://jnunniv.wordpress.com

Hammock
    Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx/burrow
    Suspension
    Woopies
    Images

Pinto Beans (2 cans)

I don't believe anyone called out Pinto, I'll get those.

Hammock
    Ridgerunner
    Tarp
    Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Lynx/burrow
    Suspension
    Woopies
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jnunniv View Post
    Who's going to brief everyone else? LoL
    I hate to admit it, Austin was the instigator. I guess that says a bit about my parenting skills.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.0 Dbl
    Tarp
    SuperFly
    Insulation
    Mt. Washington 3
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bammacker View Post
    I hate to admit it, Austin was the instigator. I guess that says a bit about my parenting skills.
    My boy was throwing his share of fuel on the fire..... kids these days... what are you going to do with them? Not like the days of past where we were perfect little angels!
    Tim
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. ~ Douglas Adams

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Will it be safe to camp in that area with all those beans?

• + New Posts
  • Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast