Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by abatis49 View Post
    Photo Report of the Sipsey Wilderness Spring Hang Saturday Hike. Our group, there were two hiking groups, started at the Borden Creek Trailhead where we crossed the old bridge and went south on the West Borden Trail. After two miles we turned upriver at the Sipsey and hiked to Fall Creel Falls. The falls were great after all the recent rains and not too crowded. I would like to point out that there were a great number of high school and college age kids visiting the falls, but there was no litter around the falls. Looks like Leave No Trace is catching on. We retraced our hike to Borden Creek where some of our group waded the creek and hiked back to the Borden Creek Trailhead. On the way back we had to enter and pass through Fat Man Squeeze, and I made it. It was a great hang with great food and great people. Hope to do it again in the Fall.

Click here or cut and paste: https://youtu.be/GIGIw92Fccc
    NICE JOB! I've seen a ton of pictures of the beef tender loin and the peach cobbler. Soft serve has got to know that was a hit. No doubt, stone cold lock. Enjoyed visiting with your wife. Sorry I didn't get to speak to you or your daughter as much. We'll try to rectify that at the Fall Hang.

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    Superfly
    Insulation
    Jarbidge/New River
    Suspension
    Whoopies/webbing
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbilly View Post
    What Jim said. Plus, dropping into West Bee can be difficult too, but this route is a lot shorter. (2.8 miles vs. 5.7 miles going around Shiprock and up 204A)

So that was you who brought the doughnuts! Thanks again, that was a nice surprise.
    Doughnuts courtesy of Flumox. The grey bearded hobbit.😊

• + New Posts
  • Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718