Hammock
    DD frontline
    Tarp
    DD 3mx3m
    Insulation
    PLUQ & PLOQ
    Suspension
    UCR
    Don't forget to PM me for the invite to my drop box! Most of the pro photographers photos will be in there in high res. Also, it'll give you the chance to upload your own photos to the box... As well as download the ones in there that you want!

Hammock
    DD frontline
    Tarp
    DD 3mx3m
    Insulation
    PLUQ & PLOQ
    Suspension
    UCR
    The more photos and videos in the drop box, the better the drone video will be!

Hammock
    Sheltowee Hammocks
    Tarp
    Big, Retangular
    Suspension
    Webbing/Buckles
    It was a great time again in Ocala NF! BIG thanks to EVERYONE who made it happen; it's tough to organize and to wrangle that many people but y'all did it again!

I was happy to see many old faces and meet some new ones but regitifully, I didn't get a chance to speak to everyone.

Special thanks to everyone who came by and gave Sheltowee some love; I really appreciate it.

To those who attended this weekend and showed interest in my products be sure to grab 10% off your entire order on my website using the promo HANGCON during checkout. If the product isn't on the site yet, be sure to contact me!
    -Alex

Sheltowee Hammocks Feature INTEGRATED UNDERQUILTS! Starting at $224

Step Out Of Your Sheltowee @ www.ShellHammocks.com

Hammock
    Netty/ Roaming Gnome
    Tarp
    gnome dome/mctarp
    Insulation
    Incubator/Jarbidge
    Suspension
    Webbing
    Images
    So I'm going to post here in hopes those still at the hangcon can help me out. We left behind our new aluminum 10 gallon chili pot and lid. The stainless steel lid to our 5 gallon pot and our can cooker. If you can please let Gumbo know, I'd appreciate it. On the good side I found my strainer.
    If you don't like my cooking there's always MRE's.***Hotlips

Hammock
    Bonefire™ Bridge
    Tarp
    Bonefire™ Shadow
    Insulation
    Bonefire™ UQ
    Suspension
    Bonefire™ Deluxe
    Images
    Made it home safe last night around 8pm. It was kind of like a great big family reunion down there. Thank you to those who cooked such delicious meals and to our hosts. Getting to see so many hangers in one place was wild. Certainly, this was the biggest hang I've been too. Next time I need to bring a kayak and a separate rig for the vendor area.
    -Jeremy "Brother Bones"
    Quote Originally Posted by FLRider View Post
    ...he's a mountain goat crossed with a marathoner.

Hammock
    DIY Speer Type
    Tarp
    JRB, OES, HG
    Insulation
    Peapod, JRB, HG
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    I enjoyed the hang. Not usually a group person but met some great new friends. Thanks to the kitchen staff for the great food! Thanks to the organizers for all going smoothly too!
    Gentle raindrops and mighty oceans...neither can exist without the other.
    Time heals all wounds...but it usually leaves a pretty big scar.

Hammock
    Dream-Hammock
    Tarp
    Cuben Fiber
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear Quilt
    Suspension
    Dutch Cinch Buckle
    Images
    I enjoyed hanging with some new and old friends. I had the pleasure of transporting CampingNuts new Kayak that he won during the raffle. Hats off to those who put it together and the cooks. The food was awesome.

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    Super Fly & HG
    Insulation
    UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopie or Webbing
    Images
    Another great hang & a BIG THANK YOU to the organizers & all those who help out as well. The organizers spend a lot of time helping everyone & even though they may like it I think they are ready for there own quite vacation to recuperate from a HANGCON LOL
    We had some nice Florida Storms blow thru to test everyone's gear. Not for sure but I'm guessing gust of winds to 30 MPH or better at times. Seen lots of tarps pulled loose & flapping & a couple of portable canopies went sailing off.
    I was in one of the classes when the first big storm hit & was worried if my setup had survived with all my down etc. Went to check on everything about 2 hours later & from a distance it all looked well. Got up closer & the tarp looked like it held just fine. I do use short pieces of stretch cord for a safety factor from past experiences. Slowly looked inside & don't you know everything was good to go! Can you say SUPERFLY!!!
    We rode out another good storm on Sunday morning same type of wind & rain but this time I was in it. Rode out just fine albeit the flapping of the doors etc. kept me up from sleeping but I did stay nice & dry again. I will take that over wet & cold any day of the week. That same Sunday storm blew the boy scouts canopy over & it was secured pretty heavily, course that was an oversized canopy/sail. One of the boys was in a hammock stand sound asleep when the heavy winds hit & it blew him stand an all over on its side. Luckily he was young & strong & did not get hurt but just goes to show how strong that wind can get. Something to think about for you all using stands in lieu of trees if you know there may be strong winds in the forecast you may want to think about anchoring those stands down.
    Thanks again to all the workers/helpers & a BIG thank you to Warbonnet for the almost bomb proof Superfly!

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty, Astd. Dutch
    Tarp
    HG DCF Hex, TF
    Insulation
    HG,WLSS,JrB,UGQ,LL
    Suspension
    LW straps/Becket
    This was the first hang for me and my family and we sure picked a good one to start out! Thanks to all who worked so hard in preparation and putting on the event. Your efforts are truly appreciated and not unnoticed. I also want to thank all the vendors we spoke with-especially the Mecks and Adam and Jenny from HammckGear. They both spent considerable time with me explaining their products that we own and how we can maximize their potential. The food was great!!! Does anyone know how cold it was at wakeup this morning?

Hammock
    The Mutton Chop
    Tarp
    Hybrid Beard Cover
    Insulation
    DD Underblanket
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Another amazing hang!!! Heather and I thoroughly enjoyed our time. We were bummed that we had to leave after the raffle on Saturday, night because I had to work Sunday Am. Thank you, to Timberr, Gumbo, and everyone else that was part of the planning and execution. It was really great meeting so many awesome people and eating some of the best food of my life. The gumbo and white chicken chili were sooooooo good. Thanks again.
    BeardedHanger.com - Custom Made Hammocks and Accessories, Made in the USA

10% off entire order by entering HammockForums.net during checkout

Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram and Twitter

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast