HH Safari Deluxe
    Tarp
    Etowah, UST Hex
    Insulation
    DIY
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Id check George out at Loco Libre Gear he has some serious customization options, you can pretty much get what ya want without being charged an arm and a leg to tailor it to your liking's
    Last edited by Makowski; 01-11-2016 at 21:07.

Hammock
    WB Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Down all the way!
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    I just went back and checked my records and I paid $145 for my 40 degree hammock gear top quilt and $150 for my 40 degree hammock gear bottom quilt. Both are in excellent shape and each lists for over $200. They will come if you are patient. Of course you also have to get lucky with the timing because the good inexpensive gear goes quick. Check often and type fast!

Hammock
    DIY 12ft Hyper D 1.6
    Tarp
    HG The Quest
    Insulation
    UGQ Bandit and Zep
    Suspension
    Dutch cinch bug
    Images
    I love my 40 degree enlightened equipment prodigy (that their synthetic one) and I just checked and theirs is $170. I'm looking into getting both a 20 degree Revaluation top quilt and Revolt under quilt (both down) from them soon. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced. When I first ordered a top quilt from them I got a 20 degree thinking it would really be a 30 degree like how sleeping bags are, but that thing was so warm I ended up sending it back in exchange for a 40 degree that really can get me down to 30. If you want lightweight that's really warm with awesome customer service I would go with Enlightened Equipment (and I don't work for them, I just like their quilts ).

Hammock
    WB Blackbird XLC 1.7 Double
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Loco Libre
    Suspension
    Webbing and Buckle
    Quote Originally Posted by Makowski View Post
    Id check George out at Loco Libre Gear he has some serious customization options, you can pretty much get what ya want without being charged an arm and a leg to tailor it to your liking's
    This is my opinion, as well!!! Top notch work with excellent customer service. I will not purchase from anyone else!!!

Martin

Hammock
    WBRR or 11' PolyD
    Tarp
    WB Superfly
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    SpdrPoly Cinch Bug
    If all you need is a 40° quilt I'd save some money and get a Wilderness Logics Summer Series quilt for $165. With your budget you could pretty much get the set (UQ and TQ). Technically they are only rated to 45° but I consider the rating conservative and you could always get them to add an extra ounce of down for a bit more if needed. If you really want to spend your full budget then enlightened equipment, Hammock Gear, or Loco Libre Gear might come in at slightly less weight for a similarly rated quilt but it would be marginal. WL is using 900 FP down and makes a sturdy, well made product.

• + New Posts
  • Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12