11ft
    Tarp
    DIY or Bullfrog
    Insulation
    TQ/UQ
    Suspension
    Cinch Bug

Cave Creek 30° TQ

I recently posted in the WTB section for a top quilt for my girlfriend, HF user Wahookie.

HF user RAnderson replied to my post, and we began a dialogue about what I was looking for in a quilt. After we determined all the details, Rick got to work. He kept me in the loop through the whole process, and made sure he did his best to get the quilt to me in time for what would be Wahookie's last hang of the season. He did everything he could to get it to me. He even shipped it via 1 day express at no additional charge to me. (Thanks Rick, that meant a lot to me). Unfortunately, USPS dropped the ball, and delivered the quilt too late, at no fault to Rick.

I have since , taken this quilt into my own collection because I decided to go a different route for Wahookie's quilt. I can proudly say that I think I got the win out of that situation. The TQ is finely constructed, and just what I needed in my arsenal. Rick and his company Cave Creek Hammock and Outdoor Gear https://www.facebook.com/Cave-Creek-...4509316661347/ knocked it out of the park with this quilt. I love the colors, and last night, when temps dipped to the low 30s, I was warmer on top than I was underneath (I found the low limit at 35-40° for my underquilt.com Foyle. That's for another thread).

When you are in the market for a new, custom quilt, check out Cave Creek Hammocks and Outdoor Gear. You won't be disappointed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448155055.103893.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448155074.671911.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448155086.521369.jpg

Hammock
    DIY Multicam /DIY Argon1.6
    Tarp
    CaveCreekPonderosa
    Insulation
    CaveCreekQuilts
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Uphill,
    Thanks so much for the review and kind words. So glad the quilt worked so well for you. It was a pleasure to work with you, hope to have the opportunity again.
    Rick

• + New Posts