Tarp
    WinterDream
    Insulation
    UGQ
    Suspension
    Various
    Images

Nov. 13 Fairfield Lake Hang

This was a great weekend. There were some super good folks at this hang. I got to meet some new folks and got to follow up with some that I have got to know on past group hangs.
    The food was top notch and the camp fire talk was very good as well.

Dream Hammocks, UGQ, and other great venders were there.

I AM THE PROUD NEW OWNER OF ONE OF THE BEST HAMMOCKS BUILD TO DATE.....the Sparrow.
    This is the one that is currently pictured on the web site. I will put it up this week in the back yard when the weather will allow and take pictures to post.

The people at this group hang are some of the best hammock hangers that are out there. I hope that the other hangers accross this great country will join us next year.

Some light rain, great temps. around 55 deg. ....... the near perfict weather for a hammock camping hang.

The hammock talk and info share was super.

Some talked about hammocks....some talked about hammock stands....and some talked about food and cooking in the out back.

I enjoyed the weekend very much so.

Next year is already penciled in....

Hammock
    Freebird, HHExUL w/zip mod
    Tarp
    HM Suite, UGQ, HG
    Insulation
    WB Yeti, 5n1 Jerry
    Suspension
    Whoopie Sling
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hikehunter View Post
    This was a great weekend. There were some super good folks at this hang. I got to meet some new folks and got to follow up with some that I have got to know on past group hangs.
    The food was top notch and the camp fire talk was very good as well...

...The people at this group hang are some of the best hammock hangers that are out there. I hope that the other hangers accross this great country will join us next year.

Some light rain, great temps. around 55 deg. ....... the near perfict weather for a hammock camping hang.

The hammock talk and info share was super.

Some talked about hammocks....some talked about hammock stands....and some talked about food and cooking in the out back.

I enjoyed the weekend very much so.

Next year is already penciled in....
    Glad you were there and had a good time! I too really enjoyed it.

This was the 7th time a group of us, primarily from Texas got together to hang out; make and renew friendships; play gear show and tell; and eat good food. From our first run of about 2 dozen Texans and an Okie friend it seems to have grown each year with this year's count about 130 folk from at least 6 different states that I know of, (Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Michigan, and Ohio).

Glad you've got the next one penciled in! I just added it to the calendar here too.
    Texas Fall Group Hang 2019

Looking back to last year to reminisce and forward to post Covid-19 hangs in 2021

Texas Hammock Hangers Facebook Group

• + New Posts