WB RR
    Tarp
    SLD WH
    Insulation
    MH 0 Bag/LL 0 RR
    Suspension
    STRAPS

HG's Harry Carlson

Having shopped with HG and purchased several products from them during the last few months, like most, if not all of their customers, I've been very impressed as well as satisfied with the quality of workmanship and pricing of their product line. Furthermore having used these items for several months now I can't imagine anything comparable being better. However this post is directed towards Harry.

My initial inquiry with HG was with Harry, a gentleman with whom it's a pleasure to communicate. My call and request to call me back (poor cell phone coverage in my geographic area) was done immediately. We talked at length and all my questions/pertinent information needed to consider buying from them were answered clearly, including details that I hadn't thought of asking. No commitment was made at that time to buy anything, and I wasn't subjected to any sort of sales pressure,...just helpful information.

Not long after however I did make my first purchase followed by a couple more.

Recently it was necessary to do a return which had absolutely nothing to do with the quality or serviceability of the product,...more of an unexpected personal matter. My email inquiry as to a return/refund was answered immediately and with unexpected consideration. Harry's handling of what was outside of the company's stated website policies was the best customer service of it's kind. He was not only willing to work with me but he did so politely and without delay.

Now I've never spoken, or met with the owners, Adam and Jenny, but I imagine Harry may have had to run this past one of them as well. Either way customer service here is way above average, and Harry does it well.

Thanks again, Harry, I really appreciate your understanding.

Hammock
    WBRR, DHTB
    Tarp
    WB Superfly, Mamba
    Insulation
    Down Quilts!
    Suspension
    Straps/buckles
    Images
    Very nice of you to take the time to recognize an employee for doing a job well. Often I see comments made towards the owners of the cottage vendors. Nice to see a compliment for a staff member.
    NJ Hammock Club Facebook Page - Come join the party!

Hammock
    10.5" DIY 1.0 HyperD Lime Green
    Tarp
    DIY 11'4
    Insulation
    DIY 850 up/under
    Suspension
    Dutch bling Whoopi
    I sent an email with a question Sunday he replied Sunday on a Sunday night. I felt bad for disturbing him

Hammock
    WBBB/DutchHex1.6
    Tarp
    HG Cuben w/ doors
    Insulation
    HG 40/20/0
    Suspension
    WhoopDutchHookTogg
    HG=TopNotch service and product.
    I love my button up burrow!!!
    “Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
    ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Airman's Odyssey

Hammock
    Hammeck Netty Hexon 1.0
    Tarp
    Winter Palace
    Insulation
    HG TQ/UQ mostly
    Suspension
    Hammock Anchors
    Harry is great.

Hammock
    WBRR, DIY Bridge
    Tarp
    WB Cloudburst
    Insulation
    Quilts and pads
    Images
    My most recent interaction with Hammock Gear was with Harry. He was courteous and answered all my questions in a timely fashion. Top guy in my book.

Hammock
    HH Explorer Deluxe Zip
    Tarp
    WL Old Man Winter
    Insulation
    HG Incubator 20*
    Ditto. I got a great email from Harry this morning, answering all my questions about my next quilt order. His title is Production Supervisor/Customer Service. Quality and service have always been good with Hammock Gear, and I have worked with both Adam and Jenny in the past. They have been super but they are busy running a company and a family. The addition of Harry to the team makes this company even better to do business with.

Hammock
    DIY 11 ft Double Layer
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    HG Inc30 / B40
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Thank you all so much for the kind words! It makes me feel all bubbly inside haha. That old adage about loving what you do applies to me. I really love not only hammock camping, but providing people with a good experience with our company. Adam and Jenny's passion for this business rubbed off on me right away and I was happy to step up and help them communicate with all of our great customers out there in the world. Please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] or call in if you have any questions about our gear or hanging in general. I'll try my best to answer them as timely as possible given our busy schedule this time of year. Thanks again for all the kind words, you make it easy to like this career!

-Grisnakh aka Harry with Hammock Gear

• + New Posts