Hammock
    HENNY HYPER/EXP
    Tarp
    CAMO VERTEX
    Insulation
    BBJB
    Suspension
    WHOOPIES

Looking for advice on Florida keys hang/camp trip for mid Oct!!! SOUTHERN FLORIDA

So I have only snorkeled and dove out in the keys never have I camped out there...

I wil be going camping for 3-4 days with a lady friend that is def able to ruff it... or camp lavishly haha.
    mid Oct but the weather is still pretty good here in Miami/Keys all the way through.

I'm no terribly big on PAID PERMIT packing camping or hanging... so If anybody has info on some "ducked out" or "hidden locations" as well as good permit state park spots.

We would prefer to be able to camp freely lounge about enjoy a good fire food and libations get some sun... lay about naked if wanted (something about tan lines needed to be taken care of) . You know adult stuff. Just enjoy the last trip in the US before the year ends and the surf board and hammock go on a vaca.

we plan on chartering a boat for some reef snorkeling and what not but a camp spot next to awesome waters would be great!

anyways Thanks in advance and helping a new New England Transplant to Southern Florida out!

Saa
    "You are now Stuckinthetrees..."

Hammock
    Ridge Outdoor Gear Pinnacle 360
    Tarp
    UGQ Rect. and HHex
    Insulation
    DIY CDT/synth sets
    Suspension
    Straps/Speed Hooks
    Images
    I know there were some threads last year and the previous year, but I don't know specific good locations for you.

You may want to consider making some short stands that are portable, whether its a monopod, bipod or even tripod like a turtledog.

With the mono- or bi-pods, you will need cordage to hold to the sand using long stakes. Make them out of pvc filled with wood dowels to make them portable on your boat trip. This will give you the best advantage of your choice of locations, even on the beach in a small spit if you wish.

Good luck and keep us posted on your findings.
    Enjoy and have fun with your family, before they have fun without you

Hammock
    HENNY HYPER/EXP
    Tarp
    CAMO VERTEX
    Insulation
    BBJB
    Suspension
    WHOOPIES
    I tried looking but the words florida keys gets split so the search is far too broad to search.

plus I have a few different hanging set ups but we may just camp if we can not find any "hanging" perfect spot but always bringing the hammy with me!

thanks!
    "You are now Stuckinthetrees..."

• + New Posts