Since the AMOK Draumr hammock seems to be of quite a bit of interest to quite a few people, and because I found I am not alone in having drunk some of Shug's discount KoolAid, I thought it might be handy to start a dedicated thread separate from Shug's video.
I figure that those of us who have ordered a 3.0 unit can share our anticipation, and then our experiences/reviews.
Jump in if you want...

Anyways... I just got the notification that the unit I ordered yesterday afternoon has just shipped out UPS. The only problem seems to be that last night I also made plans with my best buddy to go Upptacamp Sunday through Wednesday, and that's just about when it should be landing in my dooryard. So, I'm going to be hanging in my GrandTrunkDBL dreaming of how much more comfortable I might be in my new rig.
Still, the tubular pad I had to order to use with the Draumr isn't scheduled to get here until Wednesday anyways.
AND... there is the considerable consolation of the fact that I will be hanging on a little one-acre island in the middle of a lake in the North Woods of Maine with a 4-day stretch of perfect weather in the forecast.