Hammock
    Nylon between two trees.
    Tarp
    Simply Light
    Insulation
    enLIGHTened Eqmt.
    Suspension
    Made Some Whoopie!

WARBONNET ELDORADO CLONE!!! VERY RARE!!!

FOR SALE:

Warbonnet Eldorado CLONE. This is the evil twin of a Warbonnet Eldorado. The Eldorado was the precursor to the WB Blackbird hammock. I was an owner of one of only 5 Eldorados ever made by Brandon before he redesigned them into the Blackbird. Before I sold my original Eldorado, I cloned it and made some design changes of my own:

*The original Eldorados had a small/tight, 3/4 zip entrance. I added a FULL LENGTH SIDE ZIPPER (#3 YKK) to the clone. This makes it MUCH more livable and easier to get in and out of.

*The zippers on the original Eldorados were below the netting and had a fabric panel that inhibited views and ventilation. I moved the zipper on the clone so it was between the fabric and netting. Also, much better, IMHO.

*The original Eldorados used old Spectra ropes to hang as a suspension. I added Dynaglide whoopies to the clone.

*The fabric used for the body is imported 1.3 European black ripstop nylon. Super soft and super strong for the weight. Weight limit for the clone should be about 225lbs, but I was hanging in it for two years at 275lbs (before I lost weight). YMMV.

*The original Eldorados did not have any structural ridgeline or ridgeline organizer. I added both to my Clone. Also added loops in ridgeline for attaching pillow cords/gear.

*Glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls added.

*Immaculate sewing job. 100% professional.

No stuff sack or tree straps included. You will have to furnish your own (there is a small "pocket" that, on the original Eldorados was used as a stuff sack/ storage, that is still there, I just did not add a drawstring to it. It's an easy fix if you would like to go that route)

Final weight of the Clone is 15.5 ounces with Dynaglide whoopies and footbox, side pull-outs.

There are, to my knowledge, only five ORIGINAL Eldorados, and now my Evil Twin Clone makes 6. This is a VERY RARE, HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE hammock that is sure to increase in value. The last Eldorado that was sold on Hammock Forums went for over $350.00 (I know, because I sold it). The chances of one ever becoming available again are practically non-existent, as most of the Eldorado owners are previous mods who do not frequent the forums anymore. I made this one for fun and, out of repect for Brandon at Warbonnet, will never make another. This might be your only chance to ever have an opportunity to add this fine work of art to your hammock collection, so if you want it, you better jump on it, people

DSCF4081.jpg

DSCF4082.jpg

DSCF4083.jpg

Pocket/storage stuff sack shown in this pic:
    DSCF4084.jpg

DSCF4085.jpg

DSCF4086.jpg

DSCF4087.jpg

DSCF4088.jpg

DSCF4072.jpg

Price:
    $230.00/OBO shipped continental US. Paypal ONLY! Buyer to pay 4% Paypal fees. I will ship outside the US for actual shipping cost. Please contact me after placing the customary "I'll take it" on the thread if you are outside the US.

If you consider yourself a true hammock collector and want to join the most exclusive hammock club ever, you NEED this hammock

Ready? Set? GO.....................................

BF
    Last edited by bigfoot2; 07-16-2015 at 21:18.

Hammock
    WBBB 1.1 DL, 1.7, GT, BIAS Micro
    Tarp
    zpacks
    Insulation
    Yeti 0*
    Suspension
    Tri Glide, Woopie
    I will take it.

Banned
    Hammock
    Nylon between two trees.