Warbonnet Blackbird
    Tarp
    Custom HNO Airship
    Insulation
    YETI UQ, UGQ TQ
    Suspension
    Hammock Anchors

SImply Light Designs Trail Lair

Just finished spending two nights in my New Trail lair 1.1 Double Layer hammock. I purchased the hammock from Jared's Gear Up & Get Outdoors section. Communication with Jared was quick and cordial. I received the hammock three days after ordering it and immediately put it to use. I've been looking for a netted double layer 1.1 hammock for awhile now (just went over 200 lbs ) and decided on the Trail Lair. I own a streamliner and am familiar with Jared's quality.

Bottom line: I don't remember how the hammock felt so I don't have a lot of comments...LOL! Extremely easy to dial in, I fell asleep shortly after climbing in and didn't wake until the next day. No calf pressure...just a great night's sleep. I also liked having the ability to slide an ultra thin (Tyvek covered) pad in the pad slot to keep any late night summer chill from reaching my backside.

Jared's quality, customer service, and price make him a serious contender for our business! Love my new Trail Lair!!

G-Nut
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Grapenut; 06-21-2015 at 22:00.
    Ever eat a pine tree? Me neither...

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair 1.1 Dual Layer
    Tarp
    3F UL Gear
    Insulation
    Gemini System
    Suspension
    Whoopie slings
    Word to your mother! I also bought a dual layer 1.1 Trail Lair from him in April and have spent the 8 most comfortable nights of camping I have ever had in it. I will put in another 4 this week, and another 3-4 in the next couple of weeks. This thing is seriously comfy. Right now I am using a Klymit Static-V Insulated (http://www.amazon.com/Klymit-Insulat...eywords=klymit), barely inflated, as bottom insulation between the layers. I got the fixed ridgeline and it makes setup a snap. My wife and kids just got me a ridgeline organizer (from Jared, of course) yesterday for father's day. Looking forward to using it this week. Keeping an eye out for an underquilt that will not break the bank...

• + New Posts