I just received my new Netty and I absolutely love it!!! I started out out with a WBBB XLC and at first I really liked it but, I hadn't slept in it. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that there is a thing wrong with the XLC, just, as it turns out, it wasn't a good fit for me - once I went to sleep in it, I found that there was a calf ridge that no amount of adjusting the hang, moving around trying to find the sweet spot, and no amount of futzing with the suspension would fix it - I also found that my kneew were moderately hyper extended and after being in the hamock for a couple of hours my knees would ache to the point that it was nearly imossible to get back to sleep. I was just about to give up on hammocking and then I decided to buy a used Netty and am I ever glad I did - I had some experience with the Mecks since I had bought a stand from them but I really thought that I was a dyed in the wool Warbonnet guy - Ha! Looks like my colors have permanently changed to Hammeck! As soon as I sell my XLC I am ordering an Envy S. Thank you to the Meck family for saving me from going back to ground!!!