Just a shout out-

Looked around a bit and couldn't figure out where to post this. I don't post much as you can see but I lurk a lot. However I felt that after my stellar experience with boulderv7 and a "DIY" tarp I just received from him (2days after I bought it) I had to take a minute to share how lucky I feel. This tarp is every bit as good as any offering from any dedicated cottage industry maker I've ever seen. Absolutely pro through and through. Bargain price, high end tarp, super service. If I ever see a item from boulderv7 for sale I'll not hesitate to pull the trigger in an instant if it's an item I need.

Around here we like seeing the 'proof'. Pics are always welcome- especially when showing off someones work.

Quote Originally Posted by ylnfrt View Post
    Around here we like seeing the 'proof'. Pics are always welcome- especially when showing off someones work.
    I'm taking my boy out of school early mañana and breaking him in on an easy AT hike by high point monument- we'll be camping at sawmill lake and pics will follow

Looking forward to trip report, pics, pics, and equipment report. Not sure how old your son is but don't overdo it on the trail if he is a young-one. Have a good hike. overniter?

Hammock
    DIY
    Tarp
    DIY
    Insulation
    DIY Down UQ
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Cp4056 View Post
    Looked around a bit and couldn't figure out where to post this. I don't post much as you can see but I lurk a lot. However I felt that after my stellar experience with boulderv7 and a "DIY" tarp I just received from him (2days after I bought it) I had to take a minute to share how lucky I feel. This tarp is every bit as good as any offering from any dedicated cottage industry maker I've ever seen. Absolutely pro through and through. Bargain price, high end tarp, super service. If I ever see a item from boulderv7 for sale I'll not hesitate to pull the trigger in an instant if it's an item I need.
    I really appreciate the kind words. I really like to sew...um make gear. I'm glad that tarp got to you in time for your trip. I hope you and your son have a great time. Can't wait to see the pics and trip report.
    My head is an animal

Just a shout out-

Quote Originally Posted by ylnfrt View Post
    Looking forward to trip report, pics, pics, and equipment report. Not sure how old your son is but don't overdo it on the trail if he is a young-one. Have a good hike. overniter?
    10-4, were going easy. Me and a colleague at work did a little recon a week ago. Found a relatively easy trail, with interesting things to see, and a modest distance. 4-5 miles the first day, a nice meal at camp, and after a hot breakfast an easy 1-2 mi back to the trailhead. He's 11, as is my friends son.
    His pack is light and his burden is easy- mine got a lot heavier though...

• + New Posts