Hello, I am new on this forum.

I have a problem and it would be kind of you if somebody could help me find a solution or point me in the right direction.

I have a DD Jungle Hammock, DD underblanket, DD 4x4 tarp and a normal sleeping bag. I have sleep in this setup a couple of times but recently I had a bad experience. Had set everything up in my backyard. It was set to around the middle of my torso and it was a little bit higher then I normal do it, but I don't know if that had anything to do with it.
When I went to sleep woke up in the middle of the night with pain in head and shoulders and I felt dizzy. I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. I can't find the reason why that happened. I think that the reason for the pain and dizziness was caused by blood flowing to my head. I have seen some threads about head- and foot-end of a hammock, but I am not sure if my hammock has that.

If anybody have experience or knowledge about what caused this and how to prevent it I would be grateful.

(if I have done anything wrong, misspelled or by any reason behaved in a unintelligent way, I am very sorry)