Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hammock
    WBBB
    Insulation
    Burrow/Incubator20
    Suspension
    Whoopie/webbing
    If Paypal was an option, I ALWAYS use it.

Hammock
    Blackbird 1.7 double
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    UGQs ZEPPELIN
    Suspension
    Dutch Clips
    Images
    I use PP when it is an available option.
    I am still 18 but with 52 years of experience !

Hammock
    WB Ridgerunner, Dangerbird
    Tarp
    Big Daddy
    Insulation
    HG 3 Season/IX UQ
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images
    So my Hammeck Hanger Stand arrived and I am very pleased with it. I ordered it with the extendor which will accomodate bridge style hammocks. First I'd like to say that it arrived in nine days despite the two to three week estimate given on their web site. Yes I'm a happy guy. I wouldn't say it's super intuitive to put it together but after watching and pausing their instructional video a few times it went together quite easily. I can't imagine future assemblies taking much more than five minutes.

I initially tried it without the extension with an 11' Danger Bird and it fit perfectly. I then tried it with the extension with my Ridgerunner bridge hammock and again it was a perfect fit. As stated in their video it seems a little unsteady when you first put it together but by following their suggestion of pullng out the legs, it tightened right up. When you actually lay in the hammock it becomes rock solid. This thing instills confidence.

I really like how it goes together. Non of the parts are tight and due to the design they don't need to be. All the parts slip together incredibly easily with plenty of overlap. The whoopie adjuster to keep the legs from spreading is pure genius. It's simple and bombproof. Just pay attention to the video. The pads at the end of the legs did indeed protect my hardwood floors so don't be afraid to use it indoors.

My 12' Big Daddy tarp fit fine with the extendor on and I wouldn't hesitate to use it without the extender as there are no sharp edges on the stand.

In sum, I'm really happy with it. I backpack but also do quite a bit of car camping. Sometimes especially when traveling and camping in state parks it can be a challenge finding enough trees to accomodate everyone. For me the Hammeck Hanger Stand will be the answer to my worries. Thanks for a quality product. For me it was worth the money.

Miguel

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123