Hey all,

I'm a hammock newb (first post!), in the market for a hammock setup for a cross country road trip I'm doing in April. I've been doing some research, but the options are overwhelming! So if yall could help me out a bit with getting this setup nailed down I'd sure appreciate it. Here's my situation:

- 6'4", 180 lbs. (looking for a 11ft hammock)
- budget for whole setup ideally $200-$300
- Priority on comfort and easy setup/takedown - the trip's a whole month of 90% car camping, so I'd gladly trade a few ounces for extra comfort or a couple minutes saved each time I set up (what's the deal with whoopie straps vs. cinch buckles, etc.?)
- I like semi firm mattresses, so maybe looking for medium fabric stretch?
- integrated bugnet seems like a definite plus, if not I'll buy separate, also looking for a rain tarp that won't break the bank
- I'm looking at camping in 45-65 degree overnight conditions - would I be comfy with just putting a sleeping bag in the hammock, or do I need an underquilt? Also, would I be better off with a double layered hammock for extra bug protection, be able to slip underquilt in, etc.?

Right now, I'm looking at the Hammeck Netty, the Dangerbird 72, and the Kammok Roo. Any takers? Esp interested in hearing what members with a similar build to me are using. Thanks a bunch for the help guys, this looks like a great community you've got going on and I'm looking forward to the adventures to come!