Hammock
    dream hammock roaming gnome
    Tarp
    UGQ winter dream
    Insulation
    feathered friends
    Suspension
    Woopie slings

Hammock gear incubator 0 UQ help pleaae!

Hey guys been a while since I have posted but I'm having a problem.

This hammockgear incubator 0 UQ is my 2nd UQ I have had and I'm having the same problem as I had before now with my hammock gear incubator 0.

It's the hammockgear incubator 0 full length w/ four oz over stuff in it, now I have the underquilt adjusted where it fits from about my butt and up perfectly don't really seem to have and problems their but it's my legs that are the problem I can't get the uq snug against my legs no mater how I tie or hook up the suspenssion theirs an air gap under my legs and I notice it when it's about 20 deg or below it becomes a big problem.
    I do have a piece of foam in my sleepingbag footbox along with a piece of the bubble wrap reflex that goes about from my feet to a few inches under my butt seemed to help a little bit but it's annoying having to wrestle around with that as I move around in the night.

Anyone have this problem I'm having and does anyone know how I can fix it t where idealely it would be the uq keeping my legs warm (as its intended porpoise that's why I went with full length) so I can just use the uq without messing around witth other stuff to try and keep my legs warm? Thanks a tone guys!!!

Just wanted to say so far I am very happy with this uq I ordored it and it was actually at my house eighth days later so amazingly fast delivery which I love
    Paragon Fury

Check out my youtube channel if you're interested in gear reviews and other outdor videos! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKkuUy60Y07yuljZNsivIbA

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Have you read up on his suspension thread.......https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ilt-suspension
    Maybe some insight there.
    I think go tighter with primary suspension the tighten the secondary suspension to pull it up and long too. Make sure the cinch ends going across are not overly tightened as well. Check all three.
    Carry forth...
    Shug

Whooooo Buddy)))) All Secure in Sector Seven

Hammock
    Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    HG Cuben Standard
    Insulation
    Burrow
    Suspension
    Warbonnet Straps
    Agree with Shug, tighter on primary suspension.
    Brady

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ winter dream
    Insulation
    feathered friends
    Suspension
    Woopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Have you read up on his suspension thread.......https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/...ilt-suspension
    I think go tighter with primary suspension the tighten the secondary suspension to pull it up and long too. Make sure the cinch ends going across are not overly tightened as well. Check all three.
    Carry forth...
    Shug

Hey shug! I watched the video you posted and I read up on that link you posted thank you for both of those although after messing with it more still have that gap the uq can't be adjusted any tighter on that end and I made sure the end channels weren't two tight although still having this problem unfortuantly.
    Paragon Fury

Check out my youtube channel if you're interested in gear reviews and other outdor videos! https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCKkuUy60Y07yuljZNsivIbA

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Could it be inside out? Are you sleeping on a good angle? That's all I got.

Hammock
    HH Expedition Zip
    Tarp
    WLtdpl,diySnowFort
    Insulation
    HG Inc10,DIY TQ 0?
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    Images
    Can you get someone to help adjust it while you are laying in the hammock, or at least take pics for you so you can look at them or post them here?

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ winter dream
    Insulation
    feathered friends
    Suspension
    Woopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Shug View Post
    Carry forth...
    Shug

Hey shug! I watched the video you posted and I read up on that link you posted thank you for both of those although after messing with it more still have that gap the uq can't be adjusted any tighter on that end and I made sure the end channels weren't two tight although still having this problem unfortuantly.
    Paragon Fury

Hammock
    Tarp
    UGQ winter dream
    Insulation
    feathered friends
    Suspension
    Woopie slings
    Whoops I somehow I did that same message twice haha.

It's on a dream hammock roaming gnome model do you guys think it could be a difference in hammocks? From like black bird hammocks to hennessy to dream hammock ect..?
    The angel of the hammock is fixed with the standard RL it comes with if you guys think k it would help i can try and get a few pics of it although I'm not sure that the problem would be noticeable 8 a picture.
    Paragon Fury

Hammock
    DH Darien UL
    Tarp
    HG Cuben
    Insulation
    Down
    Suspension
    Whoopies
    I just went through this. Tighten her up! I had 3/32 shock cord and found it not to be sufficient to hold up the UQ. I now have 1/8 cock cord and can snug the quilt up nicely around my whole body. It's like a whole new quilt. Good luck!

Hammock
    I have many so....
    Tarp
    Blackcrow DIY Tarp
    Insulation
    FrankenquiltUQ/Pod
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Armor Like Fire View Post
    I think you can still tighten thee main suspension more. It should lift the hammock up more than you would think it would. Try that.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast