DH Sparrow Hyper D XL
    Tarp
    JRB 12x10 Univrsl
    Insulation
    Incubator 20
    Suspension
    Dutchware

BIAS Camper XL CUSTOM hammock arrived in less than a week

I ordered a custom twelve-foot Camper XL single layer with other options from Shane. PayPal somehow corrupted the credit card order and Shane never got it, but he saw where I posted on here that I had ordered a Camper XL. Talk about great customer service...Shane tracked me down and alerted me to the problem. I've been so busy I had not noticed that I did not receive a confirmation email on my order. I replaced the order last Thursday night and it arrive today, ONLY SEVEN DAYS AFTER I REORDERED IT. Via regular USPS delivery too.

I already own a standard length BIAS camper double layer for car-camping and was so happy with its comfort that I got this single-layer one just for backpacking, and to see if the extra foot would contribute to even greater comfort. Shane, you hit a homerun on this one fella. The lay is as flat as the other one, flat flat FLAT! I can't believe that it is more comfortable than my first one, but that extra foot really made a difference.

What is next? 13-foot hammocks?! This whole thing we are all participating in continues to evolve right in front of our eyes. Vendors, give yourselves a hand of applause. You are bringing the innovation and making it happen everyday!
    Last edited by Tonykarter; 01-29-2015 at 23:49.
    Some national parks have long waiting lists for camping reservations. When you have to wait a year to sleep next to a tree, something is wrong. ~George Carlin

• + New Posts