Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings

Cool For trade: 1 pair of bridge speed hooks, and /or one pair of adutchable clips

Hey guys, I bought these for my self for Christmas---they look great and are very clever, but I realized right away that I really missed the simplicity of the whoopie sling system (so I'm going back to what I had!) I only used them once for a test hang. (note, if you look at the dutchware forum, there is a recall/warning on the speed hooks--Dutch is no longer selling them--under certain conditions there could be problems)
    So, what do you guys have to trade? I'm open to just about anything---Surprise me!
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    Big Man Bridge by V_Allen
    Tarp
    DIY by Boston
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    I would like to have this. I have a set of no sew tarp tie outs from dutchware.com

Hammock
    BIAS w.w.
    Tarp
    hammock gear c.f
    Insulation
    Hammockgear U.Q.
    Suspension
    whoppie sling
    Images
    i have a pair of dutch flyz for the bridge speed hooks. .
    Last edited by pumkinpete; 01-22-2015 at 19:21. Reason: asnwer

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by pumkinpete View Post
    i have a pair of dutch flyz for the bridge speed hooks.
    Im interested, but need more info. Are these the "tarp flyz he has on his website? Old version? New version? Do they work with any tarp line? (any tarp line included?) I also neglected to mention, the speed hooks come with the lanyard/amsteel Dutch sells.
    FYI: If you want to know what type a certain bear is, sneak up behind it and kick it. Then,
    run like crazy and climb up a tree. If the bear climbs the tree and eats you, it's a black
    bear. If the bear just pushes the tree over and eats you, it's a grizzly bear : )

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either, just leave me alone.
    --unknown

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bla1z3 View Post
    I would like to have this. I have a set of no sew tarp tie outs from dutchware.com
    I'm not sure, will the pull outs work with silargon? Also, how heavy are they?

--unknown

Hammock
    BIAS w.w.
    Tarp
    hammock gear c.f
    Insulation
    Hammockgear U.Q.
    Suspension
    whoppie sling
    Images
    the dutch flyz i used on my tarp but use s-biners now. on dutchs web site they R called trap fly and have zing-it on them to prusik knot on you ridge line.(http://dutchwaregear.com/flyz.html)
    Last edited by pumkinpete; 01-22-2015 at 19:41.

Hammock
    Big Man Bridge by V_Allen
    Tarp
    DIY by Boston
    Insulation
    UGQ Zeppelin
    Suspension
    Whoopie Slings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stevebo View Post
    I'm not sure, will the pull outs work with silargon? Also, how heavy are they?
    32 grams

Check them out here. http://dutchwaregear.com/clip-on-tarp-pull-outs.html

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    the dutch flyz i used on my tarp but use s-biners now. on dutchs web site they R called trap fly and have zing-it on them to prusik knot on you ridge line.(http://dutchwaregear.com/flyz.html)
    Still interested, but give me a few days to think about it............................

--unknown

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    Quote Originally Posted by Bla1z3 View Post
    Im still interested, but thats not exactly an even trade! Is there anything else you want to throw in?

--unknown

Hammock
    WBRR
    Tarp
    diy sil argon camo
    Insulation
    lynx
    Suspension
    whoopie slings
    i have a pair of dutch flyz for the bridge speed hooks. .
    Trade accepted! (Adutchable clips are still available)

--unknown

• + New Posts