Warbonnet Ridge Runner
    Tarp
    MacCat Ultra Spinn
    Insulation
    Warbonnet Lynx
    Suspension
    Straps
    Images

New Pay It Forward spreadsheet coming soon, please read!

We are about to make a big change to the Pay It Forward (PIF) spreadsheet. Starting on 16 Jan 2015 we will be moving to a new spreadsheet. In doing this, users will be required to have a google account. You do not need a Google account to view the spreadsheet but to participate and edit the spreadsheet you will need a Google account.

We regret having to do this but we've had some issues with the current spreadsheet and would like to bring it in house for better control.

The reason we are announcing this ahead of time is to give users who want to participate in the new PIF spreadsheet time to get all set up ahead of time before we make the switch over to it.

The current PIF spreadsheet will no longer be used after 16 Jan 2015. All items on the old spreadsheet will be moved to the new spreadsheet.
    Should you choose not to get a gmail account and participate going forward, then you can PM dkurfiss and she will update and close out the spreadsheet for your items on a one time basis.

If you want, plan or think you will be participating in the new PIF thread in the future (after 16 Jan 2015), you will need to do the following.

Requesting access to the PIF Spreadsheet.
    Send an email using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.
    From the options choose "Requesting access to PIF spreadsheet".
    Enter the following information:
    Please added me to the PIF spreadsheet
    Hammock Forums user name:
    Full real name:
    email address:

Hammock
    WBBB XLC/Hennessy EXP
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    Suspension
    Depends on my mood
    For those that don't want to get gmail I believe that you can set up a google docs account with your email and be added. I am on my mobile but I will investigate further and post more of what I find. We definitely want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to use the PIF.

Hammock
    Dream Hammock Dangerbird
    Tarp
    UGQ Winter Dream
    Insulation
    UGQ Full Set
    Suspension
    Cinch Buckles
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SLCpod View Post
    For those that don't want to get gmail I believe that you can set up a google docs account with your email and be added. I am on my mobile but I will investigate further and post more of what I find. We definitely want to make sure everyone has the opportunity to use the PIF.
    It's one Google account for everything. A Google Docs account is a Gmail account is a Youtube account ad infinitum.
    I used to be a somebody, now I just camp.

Hammock
    Hennessey Explorer Ultralight
    Tarp
    Hennessey Hex
    Insulation
    HH Super Shelter
    Suspension
    ring buckle
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gresh View Post
    It's one Google account for everything. A Google Docs account is a Gmail account is a Youtube account ad infinitum.
    I use my gmail account for a trash address. I never ever check it. It is a legitimate account but it serves a purpose for the possible spam collector.
    I may be slow... But I sure am gimpy.

"Bless you child, when you set out to thread a needle don't hold the thread still and fetch the needle up to it; hold the needle still and poke the thread at it; that's the way a woman most always does, but a man always does t'other way."
    Mrs. Loftus to Huck Finn

We Don't Sew... We Make Gear! video series

Important thread injector guidelines especially for Newbies

Bobbin Tension - A Personal Viewpoint

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    JRB 11x10
    Insulation
    HG/pad and bag
    Suspension
    Straps
    Really, I love my Google account. I don't like that Google takes things away from time to time but that is how it goes. At any rate I would be lost without the cross platform syncing I get from Google at a great price. I would be especially lost without Google docs, or whatever it is called now, as well as the calendar and contacts.

After sending the message through the contact form will we be getting some sort of notification? I sent the message through the contact form as instructed, and then was redirected to here. I did not get any conformation that the message was even sent.

Thanks,

Chris

Hammock
    WBBB XLC/Hennessy EXP
    Tarp
    Hennessy Hex
    Insulation
    AHE New River
    Suspension
    Depends on my mood
    For those who do not want to create a google account email address, you can use your current email address that you have by simply clicking "I prefer to use my current email address" on the create your account page (https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?s...6ltmpl%3Ddrive). Though technically you are signing up for a google account you can make your life easier by using the same address that you have.

• + New Posts