Tarp
    custom pentagon
    Insulation
    down hammock or UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Mantis
    Images

Zero Burrow & Dreamwalker 650

HG Burrow zero - $265 / std length, wide width / snaps, no overstuff, titanium gray argon outer, black argon inner
    sold
    Had this about a year and a half and used twice, though once was a 4-day trip. Dang hook in my pack (since removed) snagged it one day and had to send it back to HG for repair - patch done in same color argon for free even though it was my error, gotta love HG!! Only selling because its too much quilt for me. Weighs only 24.3oz. Will ship with original HG black stuff sack.

Speaking of too much...

Exped Dreamwalker 650 wearable sleeping bag - $300
    Like the seller in this previous post, I really don't want to sell it, but its really too much downy goodness for me. Its every bit as warm as the Burrow0 when used as a TQ. Its 750 down, but very well overstuffed. Rated to 20 and that's unusually conservative for Exped. Referenced site says its 39oz, but its 43oz on my scale. Comes with a large mesh storage sack and a waterproof roll top stuff sack that is not quite waterproof anymore due to a tear at the edge where it rolls. If you're careful with it, it will be mostly waterproof.

This is really more for the camper who wants to sit around during cooler weather - I like to hike more these days. Formerly known as the Wallcreeper, I got this not too long after they renamed it to the Dreamwalker, about 4 years ago or so. Only used about 4 outings maybe, which is why I really need to let someone else use it.

In the interest of fair disclosure, the Dreamwalker is a little confining to me when zipped around the torso, not bad but like a narrow sleeping bag if you remember what that was like. Its not that way through the waist and legs. I often hung my arms out the holes and left it half zipped as I was going to sleep since its so warm (the hood is especially warm).

I did get myself some JRB down sleeves which I love, and really don't want to part with, but will do so if that completes the sale - for an extra $70. The sleeves are less than a year old, and regular size. Not interested in selling them separately.

Pics available upon request, but really, all you need to know is on the referenced websites. All items are like new, with the one exception of the Burrow patch which makes it like new.

p.s. prices include shipping
    Last edited by dakotaross; 01-08-2015 at 12:29.
    "I wonder if anyone else has an ear so tuned and sharpened as I have, to detect the music, not of the spheres, but of earth, subtleties of major and minor chord that the wind strikes upon the tree branches. Have you ever heard the earth breathe... ?"
    - Kate Chopin

Hammock
    WBBB, Bonefish
    Tarp
    WBWP
    Insulation
    Hammock Gear stuff
    Suspension
    Dutch Bling
    HG Burrow zero - $265 , I'll take it.

Hammock
    SuperiorGear or Dutch netless
    Tarp
    custom pentagon
    Insulation
    down hammock or UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Mantis
    Images
    Burrow sold.

Dreamwalker available. Think of it as broken furnace insurance!
    "I wonder if anyone else has an ear so tuned and sharpened as I have, to detect the music, not of the spheres, but of earth, subtleties of major and minor chord that the wind strikes upon the tree branches. Have you ever heard the earth breathe... ?"
    - Kate Chopin

Hammock
    Tarp
    custom pentagon
    Insulation
    down hammock or UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Mantis
    Images
    Bumpity. All offers considered.
    - Kate Chopin

Hammock
    Tarp
    custom pentagon
    Insulation
    down hammock or UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Mantis
    Images
    Final bump before I withdraw. Will reduce price to $270 for the Dreamwalker bag, $65 addtional for the sleeves, but that's a pkg deal - total $335.
    - Kate Chopin

Hammock
    Tarp
    custom pentagon
    Insulation
    down hammock or UQ
    Suspension
    Dutch Mantis
    Images
    @mods
    Please move to Withdrawn
    - Kate Chopin

• + New Posts