I originally built this for use while doing animal photography, or hunting. But that may be a bad idea. It's one of those things that sucks the awake right out of you, leaving you waking up an hour later very comfortable and well rested. But missing whatever you were hunting for.. But I figured I'd share

This is my third design tweak, and I have materials incoming for an improved design.
Insulation is double layer Climashield 2.5 oz/yard With a blaze orange inner layer, and a Multicam 1.9 outter layer. It allow you to either blend in, or be visible. The pillow shown is stuffed with loose fill primaloft, but made of the same shell materials. I just took a 2 hour nap in this outside in 37° weather. I'd say maybe a few degrees lower, and it'd be maxed.

I don't have a weight yet.. As everything is packed together in a bishop bag: the hammock chair, underquilt, pillow and small prototype tarp stuff down to the size of a stuffed Warbonnet superfly.

The chair itself serves as an all in one, chair, pack cover, torso length UQP, small tarp, gear hammock and water bag. The chair is made of 1.5 epsilon with an additional breathable spray on silicone treatment. It's using Dutch's new speedhook suspension system.