Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Enlightened Equipment: Customer appreciation coupon

Hey Hammock Forums!

I've been a member here since Oct 2008 and here we are 6 years later as a result of the amazing support of this community Enlightened Equipment has grown to being one of the biggest suppliers of Quilts Style sleeping bags and hammock specific underquilts. I am so thankful for all of the support we have been given by this community and wanted to just take a minute to show you all some love in return. Here are a couple coupon codes that can be used on our site. We are only able to offer a limited number of discounts but really want to say thank you to this community for helping us so much through the years.

Coupon Code: HAMMOCK10
    Good for 10% off any purchase from www.EnlightenedEquipment.com (can not be used with other codes)
    Only good for 10 uses, if it doesn't work for you I am sorry it has likely been used up.

Coupon Code: HFUQ15
    Good for 15% off the purchase of any UNDERQUILT from www.EnlightenedEquipment.com (can not be used with other codes)
    Only good for 15 uses, if it doesn't work for you I am sorry it has likely been used up.

-Tim Marshall
    Owner; Enlightened Equipment

Hammock
    GT Double
    Tarp
    DIY 12x10 silpoly
    Insulation
    EE Revolt,Jarbidge
    Suspension
    straps and whoopie
    Thanks Tim!

I've been on the edge about getting my first down UQ this season. This post has sold me- I just placed my order!

-Horace

Ah!! I just ordered a Revelation on Friday!

That's awesome, though. Thanks to your company's customer service for helping me narrow down my selection!

I have an EE quilt on the way. What I loved about the new website, is the fabric color chooser feature! It allows the top fabric color choice to be shown next to the bottom fabric color choice. I experimented with different combinations of the MANY choices available, and the large fabric display window quickly updated to show the new combination. Kudos for the great website, as well as your quilts!

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies

Still a few codes left, I will post once they get used up.

-Tim
    Last edited by MarshLaw303; 10-30-2014 at 22:32.

Hammock
    ENO Doublnest (for now)
    Tarp
    BCUSA 10X10
    Insulation
    AHE, HG inc, EE
    Suspension
    WHOOPIE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dblhmmck View Post
    I have an EE quilt on the way. What I loved about the new website, is the fabric color chooser feature! It allows the top fabric color choice to be shown next to the bottom fabric color choice. I experimented with different combinations of the MANY choices available, and the large fabric display window quickly updated to show the new combination. Kudos for the great website, as well as your quilts!
    +100. I ordered a new topquilt last week, and I found the color picker immensely helpful.

Ordered an underquilt with the coupon.

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies

I posted this last week in the "other vendors" forum but pretty sure it got lost in there.

I've been a member here since Oct 2008 and here we are 6 years later as a result of the amazing support of this community Enlightened Equipment has grown to being one of the biggest suppliers of Quilts Style sleeping bags and hammock specific underquilts. I am so thankful for all of the support we have been given by this community and wanted to just take a minute to show you all some love in return. Here are a couple coupon codes that can be used on our site. We are only able to offer a limited number of discounts but really want to say thank you to this community for helping us so much through the years.

Good for 10% off any purchase from www.EnlightenedEquipment.com (can not be used with other codes)
    Only good for 10 uses, if it doesn't work for you I am sorry it has likely been used up.

Good for 15% off the purchase of any UNDERQUILT from www.EnlightenedEquipment.com (can not be used with other codes)
    Only good for 15 uses, if it doesn't work for you I am sorry it has likely been used up.

-Tim Marshall

Hammock
    11' gathered end
    Tarp
    Hex 11' DIY
    Insulation
    Revolt/Enigma
    Suspension
    Whoopies

I posted this last week in the "other vendors" forum but pretty sure it got lost in there.

-Tim Marshall

THANK YOU Tim!!! I have been drooling over under quilts since our first cool camp a few weeks ago. my grandsons and me were all on pads and when I awoke at 4am to answer natures call the youngest ( 5yrs ) was almost out of his hammock along with his pad and both of them were very cold. I went to ground a couple of weekends ago and got little sleep and no rest so I cant wait to have a UQ to put me back off the ground where we are meant to be and with a quality down quilt for under 300 bucks to boot!!

Thanks again for the code Tim, and as a side note this is my first post on HF.

creek.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast