You ma find you are a more versatile sleeper than you think. I was always a side and stomach sleeper, I had a health issue that required surgery and was directed by the doc to side sleep only and stretch out fully during recovery. From then on I slept like a plank on my side, that was almost 20 years ago. A few years ago I picked up hammock camping, I can sleep on my back without stirring for 6 - 12 hours depending on fluid intake. Nonetheless I do find the need to stretch out on m side some nights. I've slept full time 2 years and part time for 3. I would recommend a tablecloth to start, at your height you might find you don't need an 11' hammock, my go to hiking hammock is 10' Simply Light Designs Streamliner, I use a bottom entry separate bug net, I found that I preferred that simple and easy method after buying 2 hammocks with zippered bug nets. There are a bunch of folks who use both, and it's really just personal preference IMO. As others have said I wouldn't count on much stomach sleeping, in a gathered end hammock, but you might try bridge hammocks if you gotta sleep on your stomach. Again spend a week or 2 in a table cloth to see how you deal with the hammock night after night. Also try a group hang if you can before you purchase, there are a great number of hammocks and methods out there and seeing 1st hand is advisable, if there are group hangs in Hawaii.