Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly/Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti/Burrow/Woobie
    Suspension
    Whoopie

MLD Grace Duo Tarp Sil w/ Poles and Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 32 sleeping bag!

Hey All,

I have for sale a Mountain Laurel Designs Grace Duo Tarp with matching poles that are sold with it as an add on and a Mountain Hardwear Ultralamina 32 degree sleeping bag with matching compression sack and storage sack. Both very lightly used and in near perfect condition. As you may remember from my previous sale threads, I am absolutely meticulous about maintaining my gear. Both in the field and especially at home. The condition of both of these items are a reflection of that.

MLD Grace Duo Tarp + Poles (Stuff Sack included):

I bought this as my first tarp shelter for ground sleeping a month or so ago. It has been pitched exactly two times. Once to test it locally, and once being used on a rainy night on the Black Forrest Trail in Western PA. As someone who had never pitched a ground tarp, the guys at MLD really make it idiot proof. This comes with line locs on all tie outs and grommets made for the poles on the ridge line tie outs (works fine with trekking pole tips also).

This tarp kept myself and my buddy perfectly dry during a steady medium rain that lasted for about 10 hours despite me not seam sealing the ridge line. It functioned perfectly and I am really impressed with the quality and ease of pitch, especially for a newb. I have decided a mid type shelter is more suited to me and my height, hence the sale.

Upon returning home from the trip I gently cleaned any debris from the tarp and hung it to dry for a couple days, and then placed it back in its stuff sack. The pole set is carbon fiber shock corded poles made by Easton. The front one is 42 inches and weighs 1.65 ounces and the rear is 28 inches and weighs .9 ounces. I was impressed with how well they worked, especially because they are very small and light. You can see them in use in all of the pics as well as on the MLD website.

Here is a link to the tarp: http://www.mountainlaureldesigns.com...products_id=85

Test Pitch:
    IMG_20141007_145842_zpspfhqkklx.jpg

Getting rained on:
    IMG_20141017_200614_zps6ngkvcfo.jpg

Next morning:
    IMG_20141018_051811_zpsv1eqxode.jpg

I paid $160 for the tarp and $50 for the Easton pole set + shipping. I'm asking $185 shipped for both or $150 shipped for the tarp and $40 shipped for the poles. Price reduced to $170 for the pair or $140 for the tarp adn $35 for the poles

Mountain Hardwear Ultra Lamina 32 Degree Sleeping Bag Compression sack and storage sack included.

This bag was bought roughly a year ago and was used exactly twice. Once inside of a full floored and bug netted tent and the other inside a cabin with ground protection used. I have babied the bag completely and it is in as perfect shape as a used bag can be in. After each use I lightly cleaned it and let it dry out for a day or two and then stored it in its designated storage sack (not stuff sack, it has been stored uncompressed). Not a rip, tear, or stain anywhere to be found. Zippers function flawlessly. I moved to quilts shortly after buying this and it hasn't been used like I thought it might, so to a better home it must go.

I bought this bag a little more than a year ago for $180. It is the generation previous to the one on the MH website. I'm asking $130 shipped. Price reduced to $115

Pics:

mountainhardwearbag_zps32edd56d.jpg

mhbag3_zpsb0542a6a.jpg

Feel free to ask any questions about either item. All reasonable pic requests will be granted ASAP. Thank you for looking and happy hanging!
    Last edited by loghangin; 10-30-2014 at 13:41.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    squidbilly DIY hex
    Insulation
    HG fluff
    Suspension
    Dutch bling
    Whats the bag size?

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly/Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti/Burrow/Woobie
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    My apologies for leaving that out. It is a standard length bag fitting people up to 6ft. Thanks.

Hammock
    SLD Trail Lair
    Tarp
    squidbilly DIY hex
    Insulation
    HG fluff
    Suspension
    Dutch bling
    Ok thanks man

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly/Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti/Burrow/Woobie
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Alright yall dropping the prices pretty big in hopes of a quick sale so I can parlay into more gear

$170 for the tarp and poles together or $140 for the tarp and $35 for the poles.

Bag reduced to $115.

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly/Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti/Burrow/Woobie
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Quote Originally Posted by loghangin View Post
    Alright yall dropping the prices pretty big in hopes of a quick sale so I can parlay into more gear

$170 for the tarp and poles together or $140 for the tarp and $35 for the poles.

Bag reduced to $115.
    One more bump and price drop or back to the gear closet it goes for the winter

Will take the tarp and poles down to $155 shipped as a pair or $125 for the tarp and $35 for the poles.

Bag reduced to $105 shipped.

Thanks for looking!

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly/Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti/Burrow/Woobie
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Bag dropped to $90 shipped! Tarp is staying put price wise.

Thanks for looking!

Hammock
    WBBB XLC
    Tarp
    WB Superfly/Edge
    Insulation
    Yeti/Burrow/Woobie
    Suspension
    Whoopie
    Tarp is on a fire sale! $145 shipped with the poles. $140 shipped if purchased by 10pm tonight, Sunday November 16th!

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    I WILL TAKE THE POLES "$35 for the poles".

Banned
    Hammock
    Sold
    Insulation
    Varies
    Suspension
    Depends
    Quote Originally Posted by IRONFISH45 View Post
    I WILL TAKE THE POLES "$35 for the poles".
    I sent a PM requesting a payment address early this morning, I have not received a response of where to send the funds for the poles. Granted my internet reception has been off and on the the high winds.

• + New Posts
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast