Fellow hangers,

In the process of relocating for a new job and could really use the help with moving expenses.

Up for sale is a brand new, custom ULA CDT backpack with absolutely zero trail time. This one has sat in the gear closet untouched since I bought it earlier this year and I likely won't be making it back on a multi-day trip anytime soon.

As far as sizing goes, it's a medium torso (18" -21") with a medium hip belt (pants waist size less than 36"). The shoulder straps are the traditional "J-Strap" shape.

The material is the 500 Cordura Woodland Camo. What makes this a custom pack is that I had the mesh back pocket replaced with a Cordura panel (complete with a grommet at the bottom for drainage) in the Woodland Camo material.

It does include the foam frame sheet, hand loops, and side and top compression straps. The five exterior pockets are still there, too - 1 back side, 2 side, and 2 hip belt pockets.

I had them omit the water bottle holders, hydration pocket, interior mesh pocket and ice axe/trekking pole loops - though these could easily be purchased or added by ULA if you so desired.

All strap material is at full factory length and no personal modifications have been made to the pack.

Weight is around 19 ounces. Capacity is about 54L.

This cost $149.90 shipped when I bought it.

Asking $115 shipped.