DH T-BIRD - SL 1.8 poly
    Tarp
    HG CF 4
    Insulation
    LeighLo/HG
    Suspension
    Adj web, whoopies
    Quote Originally Posted by Gustavus View Post
    Support 100 Percent the "No Off Topic Rules" you are on the internet, research the product yourself on line. Do not insert a bunch of "Junk Mail" into the thread.
    I also agree with this (and the forum rules). I am not even sure what if any good it does to endorse an item someone is selling, especially when maybe "I" don't know you or your taste. What's the saying about everybody having one? What if everyone did it?

To take it one step further, I often see posts like "boy I just bought one of these or I would buy it." which don't serve a purpose but to clutter and are a more implied endorsement of the product.
    John aka Suede

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrSurfr View Post
    Now what if it was a product I had used and did not have a good experience with? What if I piped up, in someone else's FS thread, and said, "This product is crap and nobody should even consider buying it?" What if I rephrased OP's argument: I do not see how identifying a product as crap based on one's experience falls into the off-topic discussion so as to be deleted at moderator's discretion.

Fan Boy and Hater comments should not be allowed in FS threads - period. Stick to the transaction at hand.
    I have to confess, I've given the odd bump to someone else's FS thread thinking I was being helpful. I had not looked at it from this side of the fence. Point taken as to the validity of the posts, as well intended as they may be. Going mute on FS threads.

• + New Posts
  • Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123