Here's my winter setup for the Mt. Rogers Hang that has evolved over the past two years. The separate components haven't been seen much because I generally don't take them apart at the hang. ldcakes was kind enough to do the camerawork for this video on our recent winter warmup one-nighter.

Some notes on materials and construction: the top half of the hammock tent is Pertex Microlight, which I find does pass vapor through it efficiently, as advertised. Two years ago I had frost on the tent fabric just over my head, but there was far more frost on the outside of the tent than the inner surface. I've read that Momentum 90 performs similarly, and it's more available in the US than the Pertex fabrics (Quantum or Microlight).
The bottom half of the tent walls is silnylon, and the footprint is type 10 Tyvek (like housewrap). The tent weighs just under a pound.

The insulated sock is made with a layer of Climashield Green between two layers of 1.1 oz. ripstop. Quilting was done before the many sections were sewn together to get the curved shape (and then modified it to improve the fit around the hammock, and then modified some more, etc.) Don't try this at home!

The hammock is one of my first insulated numbers, also much modified, and it's heavy, but warm. I transport it (already encased in the insulated hammock sock and hammock tent) on a pulk. It's a winner, but will never be duplicated.

The tarp is designed to have tie-out points adjacent to the hammock side tie-outs. This works well.