Culling the gear herd. Trying to reinvest some some funds for a new quilt, possibly a WBBB.. we'll see Anyhow, all prices include shipping to the lower 48.. anywhere else may need to add additional shipping charge. Appreciate any help in getting rid of this stuff

Aerobed Pakmat - $90-(description from the website) The new innovative eco-friendly PakMat Airbed combines portability and performance for an exceptional nights sleep anywhere. The PakMat stores inside its own 19"-long pump and needs no external power source, so its perfect for any occasion, including unexpected emergencies. The PakMat air mattress is made of earth-friendly, phthalate-free material and is reinforced with a heavy-duty polyester, providing unparalleled strength, comfort and total body support for sleeping. The PakMat weighs only 4.4 pounds including the pump, and inflates to measure 78" x 26", making it the perfect lightweight solution when youre solo camping, canoeing, or kayaking. No batteries or other external power source is required. The PakMat inflates in about 60 seconds using a simple pumping motion-only human power is needed.

-It does have a real-tree camo wrap on the outside of it, but can/will take it off if buyer requests, also comes with original packaging. Used on 1 trip in November (was used entire time with a fleece sleeping bag over it, never been slept directly on), pristine condition. Great for car camping or a short hike but not ideal for bacpacking. Also is best for 3 season camping, not winter. No stress points at all using this. As a side sleeper that's a big seller for me, no hips digging into the ground.

Hennessy Hammock Super Shelter- $100 - I paid 118.and change with tax and shipping. Has not been taken out of the stuff sack. Opened the ends to investigate materials and make sure I had the mitten clips. It is exactly the way I recieved it, also includes the Over Cover, still in the plastic bag it was packed in, unopened.

Russ Kommer Timberline Canoe Hatchet -$40 -(description from site) Timberline Russ Kommer Canoe Hatchet. The Timberline Canoe Hatchet, designed by Russ Kommer, features a blade made of 440 stainless steel, with a 4 7/8" cutting edge. The blade of this Timberline hatchet has a Scotch Brite satin finish and a peg puller. The Canoe Hatchet has full tang construction; contoured handle with deep finger grooves, black Zytel scales and a lanyard hole. A black leather belt loop sheath is included with this Timberline hatchet. The Timberline Canoe Hatchet has an overall length of 13 1/4" and weighs 2.14 pounds.

- This thing is a workhorse, perfect for canoe or car camping, not ideal for backpacking.

At work right now, but more items to come, check back, will note when updated.