I believe it is from what I can gather. I think having the vertical tubes running the length of the body is much better for colder rated TQ's since it keeps the down on top of you where its needed and conforms to the shape of your body a little better , preventing it from bridging when its filled to capacity. My 0° Burrow was stuffed to the max I think with the 3oz I had them add. The down didn't shift at all but it bridged quite a bit sometimes, creating a gap between me and the down. And that air had to be heated as well, so even with a 0° I would feel a chill sometimes before I woke up when my metabolism had slowed way down and my body wasn't creating enough heat. It wasn't a huge gap, but enough to make it hard for me to heat up the extra space. Adding an ounce or two i think does more for keeping loft after multiple nights and when its damp or raining than it does for lowering its temp rating. So that's why I went with the -10 set this time, I'll get the benefit of taller baffles + more down = warmer quilt and if it does have that design then I'll be warmer still since the down will be on me instead of 3" above my chest.

I'd love to visit the HG shop sometime and see where the magic happens lol. I live about 30 miles from Dutchs' shop, so I think I might do the same and stop in soon to pick up a few small things instead of paying to ship them. And yeah, Harry is awesome, who else would answer emails and help design a quilt while on vacation ? Lol. He's always been a huge help and has always got back to me almost instantly.