Hello, I know this topic has been covered on the forum; but I have not stumbled upon my specific question as it relates to fighting condensation in the hammock. I am a new hanger, and do not yet have the funds for a proper UQ (I do plan on purchasing or making one down the road). In the meantime, I am using a vehicle sun shade. It's thin, extremely light, and not noisy. I think I paid under $4 for it from Wally World.

Anyway, my question is this- Will wearing clothes inside the hammock- such as a fleece and pants, help stave off condensation? Or does it really make no difference? My hammock is a single layer. So, I don't have the option to place the pad between layers. I'm thinking that by having some clothing between me and the pad- along with my sleeping bag in between, might be enough to keep the condensation at bay. My other concern would be sleeping too hot- and causing myself to sweat.

Does anyone have experience using a sun shade as bottom insulation? And if so, what did you do to fight the condensation? Thank you for any help!